Closed Thread
Page 63 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    Hi everyone! I have been reading along but hate replying on my phone which was my only choice while the Internet got connected in our new house. Now Internet is back on you won't be ale to get rid of me

Oh Channy I am so excited to see you here. I will admit I stalk the other thread to keep up with everyone's TTC journey and I am so pleased to see your good news. I have a good feeling about is one

MCB - I can totally relate to the crazy pregnant hormones. Over the past few weeks while we have been moving I have just been crying over silly things and picking fights with DH and not coping very well with DD. I have finally come good in the past week as we have become more settled but e mood swings have been rough. I have been keeping a pregnancy journal (not on here just a written one) and have found writing in there to be really helpful for sorting things out in my head.

ToniS - I am also Struggling to start packing my hospital bag. It just feels like it will make it all very real that soon I will be having another baby. I have told myself I have to pack it this weekend.

FTM - Valentina is gorgeous.

Sorry having a mind blank so that's it for personals at the moment...damn pregnancy brain!

AFM- well starting to get everything sorted in the baby's room. I just need to do more washing but annoyingly it's raining here in Sydney and will be for a few more days. Starting to stock up my freezer for after the birth. So far I have cooked a lot of toddler friendly food for DD plus a lasagna for all of us. Planing to cook and freeze a quiche and Beef stew over the weekend. It seems like the list of things to do before the baby arrives is never ending.
    This is why I love this thread you understand about the bloody hormones! Doesn't help that yesterdays news tipped me over the edge and I wanted to kill someone. But orange isn't my colour and certainly didn't want to give birth in prison!!

Good idea on the written preg journal, I think I will write one I still remember everything so far and have one on here I can remind myself of things.

Yay so glad you have internet! Sucks about the rain that is annoying!!
    I don't know what I am going to do with teh whole food thing because when I cook I don't like eating the food. I made a massive lasange the other day and I couldn't eat a single bite out of it not sure why that is!

Hope you manage to pack your bags and get everything sorted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Michelle: Glad I gave you a giggle haha. Try explaining to DF why you are unhappy, is it the pain, discomfort, exhaustion, work whatever it is. It includes them if they know whats going on. But do it when you are feeling better. My DP is very supportive so I am very lucky. With the spare bed thing he will sleep on the couch if he is keeping me awake but even if I have kept him awake for days he will stay with me.

Channy: So good to see you in here again. I will keep everything crossed its this time

LilPetal: Yay for getting bubs room sorted. I was going to start my baby washing this week but its yukky weather here too Glad you are starting to feel more like yourself as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Michelle: Glad I gave you a giggle haha. Try explaining to DF why you are unhappy, is it the pain, discomfort, exhaustion, work whatever it is. It includes them if they know whats going on. But do it when you are feeling better. My DP is very supportive so I am very lucky. With the spare bed thing he will sleep on the couch if he is keeping me awake but even if I have kept him awake for days he will stay with me.

Channy: So good to see you in here again. I will keep everything crossed its this time

LilPetal: Yay for getting bubs room sorted. I was going to start my baby washing this week but its yukky weather here too Glad you are starting to feel more like yourself as well.
    I will try again tonight hopefully I have calmed down enough to not start on the water works the minute I start speaking. I am not entirely sure to be honest, I am tired (over tired) my head is all stuffy still so thinking takes a bit longer than normal, back is sore, I have killer blood noses that make me want to pass out and I think the stress of DFs divorce got to me and made me really upset that nothing works out for us when we need it to. Just everything has kind of increased to a point where it all fell on me at once. I will get over it though and I am sure everything will work out (I hope!)

So glad your DP is supportive it is so nice to have that in a partner. Mine is supportive and I think he is still being suppotive but my emotions are making me feel like he isn't being nice to me. My DP will stay in the same bed as me even if I keep him awake all night every night. Annoys me as I want him to sleep so he doesn't have an accident driving to work or at work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    I will try again tonight hopefully I have calmed down enough to not start on the water works the minute I start speaking. I am not entirely sure to be honest, I am tired (over tired) my head is all stuffy still so thinking takes a bit longer than normal, back is sore, I have killer blood noses that make me want to pass out and I think the stress of DFs divorce got to me and made me really upset that nothing works out for us when we need it to. Just everything has kind of increased to a point where it all fell on me at once. I will get over it though and I am sure everything will work out (I hope!)

So glad your DP is supportive it is so nice to have that in a partner. Mine is supportive and I think he is still being suppotive but my emotions are making me feel like he isn't being nice to me. My DP will stay in the same bed as me even if I keep him awake all night every night. Annoys me as I want him to sleep so he doesn't have an accident driving to work or at work!
    If you feel like you can't say it just get him to read your post it says what you are feeling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mcb, I'm sorry your having such a terrible time ATM. Sending you hugs! I hope you feel better tonight and are able to calmly explain to dp how you are feeling. I often find writing it down really helps to calm me down and put things into perspective.

Channy, I saw your frer this morning. I'm so glad your here and hope your stay is a long and joyous one .
    I know you didn't track o this cycle but based on lmp do you know when you might be due?

Lil petal. Yay for settling in and having Internet back! Boo about the rain. It's actually an ok day here in melb (for once) and not raining. Still pretty cold though.

Ftm. I love that pic. She looks so Tibet in there, adorable.

Toni, I suppose you should get organised and pack!!! (Good luck)

Afm. Feeling really nauseous today! Can't shake it! I would rather be vomiting than feel like this all the time!
    Also really really bloated/fat can't even get the top button done up on my pants! Can't work out if its bloat or I'm eating way too much lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Mcb, I'm sorry your having such a terrible time ATM. Sending you hugs! I hope you feel better tonight and are able to calmly explain to dp how you are feeling. I often find writing it down really helps to calm me down and put things into perspective.

Channy, I saw your frer this morning. I'm so glad your here and hope your stay is a long and joyous one .
    I know you didn't track o this cycle but based on lmp do you know when you might be due?

Lil petal. Yay for settling in and having Internet back! Boo about the rain. It's actually an ok day here in melb (for once) and not raining. Still pretty cold though.

Ftm. I love that pic. She looks so Tibet in there, adorable.

Toni, I suppose you should get organised and pack!!! (Good luck)

Afm. Feeling really nauseous today! Can't shake it! I would rather be vomiting than feel like this all the time!
    Also really really bloated/fat can't even get the top button done up on my pants! Can't work out if its bloat or I'm eating way too much lol!
    My guess would b jan 31st

Hp ur tummy ms gets better soon chick xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Channy, welcome. I hope you are here for the long haul.

LilPetal, yay for getting bubs stuff organised. Shame about the rain

MrsLA, I hope your nausea goes soon

AFM, my morning has turned to ****e. I went to go to ob appt, but car wouldn't start. So I got a lift. Ob says my fundal height is 32.5 at 32 weeks, so where it should be, but said I look small. So going for a growth scan this afternoon to check on bub. I had to join road side assistance, and cos I've already broken down, it was $100 more than it normally would have been. Now waiting for them to turn up, and hopefully they can fix it. Not getting much work done today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy, your FRER from today looks awesome!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Channy, your FRER from today looks awesome!!
    Thanks! Sorry to hear about u crappy morning where r u giving birth? Ashford?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep Ashford. Not really close to home, but it was convenient for work for appointments, and I'd heard good things about it