Closed Thread
Page 62 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Toni, sounds like you better pack that bag, keep DH happy

MCB, big hugs Hun. Pregnancy makes things so much harder. Things that you would normally cope ok with, suddenly seem like the end of the world. Try not to push DF away, unless you are sure you want space. He's there to support you and help you through what you are going through.

Bugga about the divorce. That sux that you've still got that hanging over your head.

Go online or go shopping for baby stuff, always cheers me up a bit, or at least it re-focuses my attention for a while.

Take care
    Thanks Lil Smurfy, pregnancy hormones sure do suck! They do make everything worse. DF keeps saying I am blowing up over little things and it is making him exhausted and then I got upset and said I have only been upset aka 'blown up' twice in 11 weeks! Men have no idea sometimes do they?

Trying not to push him away but my brain says I need space but then I just cannot bring myself to push him away as he is dealing with a lot too.

Sucks so bad about the divorce as now it wont be final until a few days before we are supposed to be married so looks like that isn't happening anymore

DF said he is going to buy me a doppler today so that cheered me up a bit

Not long until you start leave, bet you are happy with that! Hope your classes are going well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Michelle, sounds like your hormones taking over. I agree with Smurfy, try not to push DF away. Talk to him when you are feeling less emotional about what you are struggling with and let him do the same. Make sure he knows that its mostly the hormones speaking. Yay for getting a doppler.

Smurfy: I know I need to pack it but it makes it so real. I even woke up this morning saw the basinette and had an "oh crap I'm going to have a baby" moment. DP just laughed at me and said I'd be fine. Same as people asking me what we still need for bub. I have no idea what I need to begin with so "still need" is just a really stressful question lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond, I'm the same with hypnobirthing practice. I just can't find the time. There is so much to practice. I do fall asleep to the relaxation cd every night, so hopefully my subconscious is taking some of that in.

Does anyone know anything about epi no? Is it necessary and does it help?
    I have an epi no. I will start using it from around 34 weeks as midwife said it may help me achieve my VBAC. It's not necessary, you can do perineal massage manually instead, but it's way easier and can also be used to help tone pelvic floor muscles. My midwife said it May help encourage natural labour for me this time too. So thought it was worth a try!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Men don't get it. I've only blown up once (and yes it was extremely petty). DH slept on the couch that night cos he couldn't deal with me. Since then, I have tried so hard to stay calm.

That sux about your wedding. Why can't things just be simple?

2 more weeks of work til my leave. If I go back to work after leave, I have 19 working days til mat leave. If not, I only have 12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Michelle, sounds like your hormones taking over. I agree with Smurfy, try not to push DF away. Talk to him when you are feeling less emotional about what you are struggling with and let him do the same. Make sure he knows that its mostly the hormones speaking. Yay for getting a doppler.

Smurfy: I know I need to pack it but it makes it so real. I even woke up this morning saw the basinette and had an "oh crap I'm going to have a baby" moment. DP just laughed at me and said I'd be fine. Same as people asking me what we still need for bub. I have no idea what I need to begin with so "still need" is just a really stressful question lol.
    You made me giggle a tiny bit then Toni with your 'oh crap' moment. I hope you manage to pack your bag and not freak out too much about it being all too real! Having a baby is a big deal so I understand the freak outs!

He knows I am hormonal but he says that I am not explaining myself enough when I say 'I am not happy' I thought that was pretty straight forward.

I am still sick but better than the last few days but I would have liked to have one more day off just to not push myself and make myself worse and DF practically kicked me out of bed and told me to go to work which made me cry because I felt he was being insensitive. Stupid men; I will remember this for when he has a man flu or something! ha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Men don't get it. I've only blown up once (and yes it was extremely petty). DH slept on the couch that night cos he couldn't deal with me. Since then, I have tried so hard to stay calm.

That sux about your wedding. Why can't things just be simple?

2 more weeks of work til my leave. If I go back to work after leave, I have 19 working days til mat leave. If not, I only have 12.
    Wow, I have tried a few times to get DF to sleep in the spare room but he refuses.

I am impressed you have managed to stay calm, i need some of your patience I think

I don't know. I have asked myself that question a lot and never got an answer. Doesn't help that his ex is a nut job who tries to make his life a misery even now.

ooh I would so be doing the 12 days! I couldn't take a week off get used to it and then go back to work and then start leave again I would go crazy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just popping my head in with hope that I get to stay this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Just popping my head in with hope that I get to stay this time
    I have all my fingers and toes crossed you will be staying How are you feeling? Feel real yet or still waiting for when AF was supposed to be here?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone! I have been reading along but hate replying on my phone which was my only choice while the Internet got connected in our new house. Now Internet is back on you won't be ale to get rid of me

Oh Channy I am so excited to see you here. I will admit I stalk the other thread to keep up with everyone's TTC journey and I am so pleased to see your good news. I have a good feeling about is one

MCB - I can totally relate to the crazy pregnant hormones. Over the past few weeks while we have been moving I have just been crying over silly things and picking fights with DH and not coping very well with DD. I have finally come good in the past week as we have become more settled but e mood swings have been rough. I have been keeping a pregnancy journal (not on here just a written one) and have found writing in there to be really helpful for sorting things out in my head.

ToniS - I am also Struggling to start packing my hospital bag. It just feels like it will make it all very real that soon I will be having another baby. I have told myself I have to pack it this weekend.

FTM - Valentina is gorgeous.

Sorry having a mind blank so that's it for personals at the moment...damn pregnancy brain!

AFM- well starting to get everything sorted in the baby's room. I just need to do more washing but annoyingly it's raining here in Sydney and will be for a few more days. Starting to stock up my freezer for after the birth. So far I have cooked a lot of toddler friendly food for DD plus a lasagna for all of us. Planing to cook and freeze a quiche and Beef stew over the weekend. It seems like the list of things to do before the baby arrives is never ending.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    I have all my fingers and toes crossed you will be staying How are you feeling? Feel real yet or still waiting for when AF was supposed to be here?
    I feel normal lol, af due next Thursday so after that passes I will go see GP my fs wants me to go in for bloods tomorrow but I really don't want to

Lilpetal - those hormones sound crazy, sounds like fun getting all set up for ur lil one
    Last edited by ChannyV; 23-05-2013 at 10:56.