Closed Thread
Page 6 of 95 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MrsLA, have fun with your sister. I hope DHs finger appointment goes well. 21st June seems ages away, hopefully it goes quickly for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Miss Faery - I am so glad you posted a pic of your belly! being that you are due 1 day before me, I thikn our bellies are similar! phew - I have been feeling huge this week!

So last night while trying to get to sleep, it finally dawned on me that I ahve a living being inside of me, sleeping, moving, yawning, going to the toilet.....I have a freeloader on bored! So this is now my nickname for bub haha

Fingers crossed Choccie - wasn't someone having a c-section today? We need the list to be permanently up! LOL

Happy days everyone

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    FTMs C-sec is in a week I think! Crossing fingers for a baby by Mother's Day Choccie!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Booked into my hospital today

Decided against the home birth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Hi Miss Faery - I am so glad you posted a pic of your belly! being that you are due 1 day before me, I thikn our bellies are similar! phew - I have been feeling huge this week!

So last night while trying to get to sleep, it finally dawned on me that I ahve a living being inside of me, sleeping, moving, yawning, going to the toilet.....I have a freeloader on bored! So this is now my nickname for bub haha

Fingers crossed Choccie - wasn't someone having a c-section today? We need the list to be permanently up! LOL

Happy days everyone
    Hahaha free loader that made me laugh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    FTMs C-sec is in a week I think! Crossing fingers for a baby by Mother's Day Choccie!
    Yep C-section is exactly one week from today!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Cute as rug Rainbow, there are heaps of ace ones on there. I would love one but not buying much at all until we know the sex.

MCB, I think we all totally understand the being frightened and stressed feeling. I had also not heard of a missed miscarriage but now its my worst fear, and reading on BH it appears to happen quite frequently (I know statistically it is really uncommon, but it feels like im reading about it all the time) I know its easier said than done, but try to stay positive and calm.
    Hope work is better for you today. I know money will be tight if you get fired but at least your stress levels will drop and you will never have to see those pigs again!
    DH and I although we just want a healthy bub of either sex we both would like to have a girl first. But either way we will be happy. we will definitely be finding out though

Miss Faery, gorgeous bump! I think its a good idea to add where we are all from, I too have a terrible memory and can never remember where everyone is from

Bond, what a pita your work is so stressful, I hope the next 9 weeks go fast for you

Toni, hope you had a good night sleep and are feeling better today less than 2 days to go YAY

Maybee, hope you antinatal class goes well. How good that you have had a text book pregnancy so far. I hope you are lucky enough to have a text book birth too

LilPetal, Im sure it feels like you have heaps to do, but im sure you will get it all done too. Hope your bubs turns soon for you

Lil Smurfy, let us know how you go with the ob this morning

afm, back at the hospital waiting to get the pin out of DHs finger!! BORING. But on the plus side when we leave here I get to pick my sister up from the airport, who is down this weekend for her baby shower,
    also, I rang the hospital and booked in my 12 week scan yesterday, 21st June, feels like so far away. Also booked into the hospital with an online form. Got to ring them this arvo and make sure that is all I have to do.

Hae a great day ladies
    It is all bub hubs fault I tell you Even TTC got more stressful being around women having so much troubles... took a break and BAM pregnant

Yeah money will be super tight, I am paying off my new car so cannot afford to default on the payments and if I am unemployed for 8+ weeks I won't get PPL so hopefully I will hear back from some jobs soon!!

Hope your DHsis healing nicely and has most of the movement/use back! Have fun seeing your sister! least her baby shower won't be hard for you now that you are pregnant hehe! 21st of June is ages away Hope it goes quickly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Yep C-section is exactly one week from today!!

Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I just booked in my gender scan (the private one). The only date available at 15 weeks we can't do as DP is working, so it's now at 17 weeks. Only 10 days before my morph scan, but I figure that way I can cross reference

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I just booked in my gender scan (the private one). The only date available at 15 weeks we can't do as DP is working, so it's now at 17 weeks. Only 10 days before my morph scan, but I figure that way I can cross reference
    Least there isn't a big wait between the two!

I have a very strong feeling you are having a boy for some reason.. That is all I can think about when you mention your bub