Closed Thread
Page 58 of 95 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Good luck MCB!!!

Attachment 36750

I can't believe how lucky I am to have her
    She's so beautiful.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (21-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FTM - she is so gorgeous - so precious!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MissXamA For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Hehe Toni I am already in denial so I can see how you could be! You'll pack when you're ready.

Just about to leave for my interview... Hope I get the job!!
    Can't wait to hear how your interview went
    I will pack the bag soon, I'm trying to decide if its weird to want 2 bags. I only want a small bag of stuff in the birthing suite and then a larger bag for my 4-5 days in hospital, is that logical or just greedy?

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Good luck MCB!!!

Attachment 36750

I can't believe how lucky I am to have her
    She is just so adorable.

I completed the veggie garden which looks awesome. I also rearranged the office a little bit so DP can get to his desk. He hasn't used the office recently preferring to sit in the loungeroom to work but now that I am at home and with bub due he has said he needs to get to the desk so he can work without distraction. That meant moving my treadmill. So glad its got wheels lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So far I've packed 2 bags, and haven't packed anything for bub yet. I'll repack closer to the time and reassess what I actually need

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    She's totally amazing FTM!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone.

MCB -hope the interview went well for you today. Sucks that you have a head cold, and there is nothing you can take for it. Hope it passes quickly!

Rainbow - yay for moving and settling in to your new place. Must be nice to be settling into the home you will bring bubs home to. I think from memory you have also announced your news with family and friends, how exciting! Great that they are not too concerned about the PE now but sorry that it caused you to worry in the first place.

Toni - my goodness! I am 35w as well and I cannot believe how active and hard working you are. I'm stuffed doing small tasks! I hope you make some time for you and get some rest. I am yet to properly pack my bag too, I have been gathering bits and pieces but not packed. Partly for the same reason as you, if I pack it, she might arrive and I'm not ready yet. We had antenatal classes at the weekend and were advised to take 2 bags, one for labour and one for after. Makes sense. We were told just not to bring large suitcases.

FTM -
    your little girl is so precious and cute. Sorry you didn't get to go home today as planned. Hopefully feeding sorts itself out and you get to go home soon.

Sage
    - hope you are keeping well. How is the blood pressure going? Are they likely to induce you next week...?

Hope everyone else is going well.

I am enjoying maternity leave thus far. Had my baby shower on Sunday and it was a lovely afternoon. My sister did such a great job organising it. We were very spoilt with gifts and vouchers. I had a 'pregnancy pick me up' (foot bath, massage and facial) at Endota Spa y'day which was just heavenly (thanks to DH). Today I had my chiro apt and had my pelvis, back and neck aligned and feel so good for it. Also had a hospital apt. I'm measuring at 34 weeks. She did a quick scan and bubs head is down and not likely to have room to turn, so that is good. Had to do the GBS swab too which was um interesting. Glad I could do it myself. Task for this week is to buy maternity bras (I have been putting it off), get hospital bag organised and write baby shower thank yous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, Ive been reading along, just been really busy (and far too tired) to reply very often. (I cant wait until 12 weeks and hopefully Ill get some energy back)

MCB, how did you go in your interview????? are you feeling any better?
    Great news about DF's divorce and the house selling. It is all coming together just nicely for you now

Rainbow, yay on being all moved in, now hopefully you can relax a little and settle into your new family home So glad that everything can go on as normal and that no one was concerned about the increased risk. PITA that they gave you a scare though!

FTM, Valentina is just devine, it makes me smile from ear to ear every time I see a pic of her
    sorry you could not go home today, Ill keep my fx that tomorrow is your day to go home, and your supply increases!

Toni, I am like you and would be sure to pack 2 bags (I am the worst packer int he world and ALWAYS take far too much, I suppose DH would be going home each day though so could always bring me more things)
    I think its totally logical to bring 2 bags and would def do that.
    Great work on the gardening and rearranging today. Just make sure you don't overdo it!

Maybee, your weekend sounded lovely. and Im really glad to hear your pelvis and neck are feeling a lot better. I hate buying bras, I need to already as my b00bs are falling out of my bras already!!! (first time ever I have had reasonable size boobs (they are still tiny though lol)) So good luck on your mission!!!1

and to everyone Ive missed, I hope you are all great

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybee: I don't have that much energy just know that it needs doing and am doubting that I will end up nesting so just trying to get one or two things a day completed on the "to-do" list.
    Glad your baby shower was nice and you are enjoying maternity leave. I've had a maternity bra since 14w just for comfort. A cheap target one but will be looking at getting fitted once milk comes in.

MrsLA I'm trying not to overdo it. Hope you get some energy back. I never did just plodded through it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all

Maybe baby BP was up a bit yesterday see doc again fri but I will def be induced next week unless it plays up more between now and then. But I'm feeling good. Glad you had a nice shower and you were spoilt

Ms la I went up 2 cup sizes in the first 14 weeks and then it settled.

Ftm hope you have worked out what is best for you re feeding. Can't believe next week I will have my own squishy baby.

Rainbow great re pe. And not having too worry. because of my bloop pressure i have had extra monitoring to be honest It's not bad having the extra monitoring, I hear bubbas heart beat heaps and at the end of the day its to keep you and your bubba safe.

Mcb how r u feeling?

Toni weeding is apparently great for inducing labor one I haven't tried yet.

Dream girl are you all finished on your crazy busy time.

Missfaery thanks for info re sale I didn't go, I don't need anymore stuff till we know what we are having. I think girl we find out soon

Choccie how's being a mum of two? Is axle still sleeping well.

Okay really best go do something for the day. Hope you all have a good day

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good morning ladies!

thank you for sending me all the luck for the interview, it seemed to go very well I was in there for 40 minutes yapping and they are happy that I'm pregnant so shouldn't cause any problems they both have kids so understand *phew* I should hear back for stage 2 interview late this week early next week hoping I get it. It's less hours and less money but no stress!!

Toni I think 2 bags is reasonable, I will probably be doing the same. Whatever is easier for you
    I love veggie patches! Cannot wait until we own a place so I can make a nice big one! An office for your DP once bub has arrived sounds like a good idea.

maybee good to hear bub has engaged and not moving! Glad you had a great baby shower and got spoilt! That sounds lovely, good on your DH for spoiling you!!

Hi MrsLA! I need maternity bras too but have been putting it off... I have large boobs already F cup (I'm a size 10-12) so a lot of people think they are fake haha.. Yeah right! But I'm popping out already so may be a G cup now!! I have almost all my energy back well I did before I got sick so in about 3 weeks you'll feel more normal again

sage you're so close now I cannot wait to hear what you have and how your birth goes!!
    Thank you for asking I am not feeling all that much better today, very congested and cannot stop sneezing which hurts... Everywhere! But I'll get there least no work for me which I cannot complain about haha.

FTM look at your little princess! Such big beautiful eyes!! Seeing her photo makes me smile she is so precious! Give her a big cuddle for me how are you feeling? Has Valentina out on some weight so you can go home?

Thats all I remember on my phone... Sorry to all I missed hope you're going well