Closed Thread
Page 55 of 95 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Michelle, that's good that you took the day off and even better that you are feeling better. When is your interview?

MissFaery, thanks for the tip. I'll have to check it out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Michelle, that's good that you took the day off and even better that you are feeling better. When is your interview?

MissFaery, thanks for the tip. I'll have to check it out.
    Tomorrow. Hoping I don't sound sick and snotty haha!

Thanks missfeary I love sales!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Took the day off work today and already feeling a bit better. Going to bake some banana muffins to make me feel better

Toni I understand the stress, hope your DP agrees that dropping the course will be a good idea so that you can focus on bub

almost 11 weeks. Going so quick I cannot believe it!!
    Glad you are feeling better. yay for nearly 11 weeks I am sure DP will support whatever decision I make. I always like to talk over it with him though.

Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    Girls, 40% off baby wear at target today only! I just got a few bargains :-)
    I saw that and had so much trouble resisting going in and shopping lol. Baby shower on Saturday then I can go shopping for whatever else I need

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Toni, I'm doing the same, holding off shopping until after my baby shower. At least then I'll know what else I'll need. Mine is on 1st June.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies

Hope everyone is well? We need another baby to be born in here but please no premmies

Vale and I are doing good. Having some feeding issues but trying not to stress myself out. Going home tomorrow!! Yayyyy!!

Another photo ... my little girl is changing so much everyday!! Darn it! It won't let me upload a photo

Thanks
    Reviews
    You and Choccie will have to keep us occupied with photos, while we wait for the next arrival.

That's great you are going home tomorrow. I hope your feeding issues are sorted out soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for going home tomorrow. Hope the feeding improves.

I just had my first OMG moment, like OMG I'm due in 5 weeks, or 36 days and I still have nothing organised. Best get onto that. Told DP I would pack hospital bag before he gets back home lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all.

Quick check in. I reckon it will be j or myself that will be next unless button pulls a swifty :-)

All is well here no sign bubs is planning on making an appearance but I am on borrowed time due to high blood pressure so will be induced early next week if bubs doesn't arrive prior.

Good luck for your interview mcb.

Toni just wait you will get the calls as well. I think it's just one of the odd ways people show they care.

Lilsmurfy good idea not buying anything till after your shower. I didn't have one but we have been given so much.

Ftm yay for home. Hope you are going ok and feeding is getting easier. She is super cute.

Choccie hope axle is doing well,

Love seeing the photos.

That's all I can remember take care!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Choccie your little boys is gorgeous and he looks so happy after a meal!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    👋 Hi all been reading along nothing much going on with me just working and dealing with general house stuff, dd, ds and DH and supporting him with his UNi assignments. Far out even exhausted in just typing this lol.