Closed Thread
Page 54 of 95 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It might be worth wearing breast pads, at least if you're going out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Maybe yep I started wearing breast pads around 33 weeks. I bought cloth ones as disposables were expensive and the environment factor, but everyone has their preferences.

Hi lilsmurfy still here! No baby yet, 38 weeks now so not long. Are you also awake? Pregnancy insomnia is fun huh? Glad you enjoyed ante natal classes? Doesn't sound fun sitting for that long though.

Button nice to hear from you again. I think ur due around the same time as me.
    Ftm glad feeding is establishing. Hope you and Valentina are developing a nice little routine.

Choccie axle is divine glad he is sleeping well hope it continues.

Afm a waiting game now. Had a lovely weekend with my dh. I am very excited to meet bubs, but I hve a new appreciation for pressure with everyone ringing to see if you have had bubs. It's funny in a way because as if you would have the baby and keep it a secret. I think it's people being thoughtful it just comes across a bit odd.

Hope everyone has a happy Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Michelle hope you are feeling better today.

Yay for moving in Rainbow, glad you got settled.

Choccie I am glad Axle is doing well and the baby blues are leaving you.

FTM Valentia is gorgeous, glad feeding is going well.

Maybee I am just waiting for my boobs to start leaking properly, they are only leaking enough that I get dried flakey bits on my nipples.

Sage you made me laugh with people calling to see if you have had the baby, that's a bit odd.

AFM nothing much happening here with bub, lots of moving and uncomfortableness. Today I need to start and finish an assignment of 1500words. Its due at 10am don't think it will be done on time but at least sometime today I hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is freaking me out just a little that 2 babies have already been born in my DIG. I feel like my turn is still ages away and I'm still telling bub that he/she needs to stay in for a minimum of another 2 weeks (to get me to term)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sage, the insomnia drives me a little batty. I wake up to roll over, then can't get back to sleep.

It is odd that people ring to find out if anything is happening. I'm sure you will tell them when there is something to tell.

Toni, I hope you get your essay done. It becomes real when people in your DIG start having babies. My bub has been told she has to stay in there until I finish work. Hopefully she's listening.

Good morning everyone. I really hate Monday's. So tired today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Smurfy. I am seriously considering just giving it away. I have no intention of finishing the degree as I want to go a different direction with my career. I have an exam when bub will be about 5 weeks old. I can't get any resources for the assignment for all I have been trying for weeks. All the journal articles say the full article is for post grad and teachers only. Just over the stress and want to focus on getting ready for bub. I just hate feeling like I am failing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Studying is hard at the best of times. Nothing worse than trying to write an essay and not being able to find any resources. If its not going to benefit you and you're not continuing with the degree, you may as well drop it now. It's not worth the added stress. You're not failing,just reassessing what is important

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've decided to not continue at this stage. I will wait until DP is home and then talk to him about discontinuing the course completely. I felt immediately less stressed which is a good thing for bub. Now I can focus completely on getting ready for bubs arrival

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Took the day off work today and already feeling a bit better. Going to bake some banana muffins to make me feel better

Toni I understand the stress, hope your DP agrees that dropping the course will be a good idea so that you can focus on bub

smurfy I hear you on the insomnia... I wake up about 1-2am every morning after rolling over and then cannot sleep again. Not looking forward to when I am 8 months pregnant and being very uncomfortable and unable to sleep.

almost 11 weeks. Going so quick I cannot believe it!!

Bond- I have a flu. Sore throat, sinuses are all playing up and I have an ear infection. Lots of fun haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls, 40% off baby wear at target today only! I just got a few bargains :-)