Closed Thread
Page 53 of 95 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Aww Choccie, Axle is adorable!! Hopefully the blues don't hang around for too long. That's great that your mum and sister are arriving. How exciting. How's DD going? That pelvis thing sounds painful. I hope the physio can fix it
    Dd is actually very good! She always wants to help but is a bit annoyed she can't feed him yet lol!

I hope the physio can help as well it's horrible as its in my lower abdomen and down the pubic bone so every time I get up, lift my leg, try to cross my legs, move in bed or push the supermarket trolley it's painful!!! Gee whizz lol!

I think the blues may be on the way out as I didn't cry yesterday haha!
    Have a good Sunday everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Dd is actually very good! She always wants to help but is a bit annoyed she can't feed him yet lol!

I hope the physio can help as well it's horrible as its in my lower abdomen and down the pubic bone so every time I get up, lift my leg, try to cross my legs, move in bed or push the supermarket trolley it's painful!!! Gee whizz lol!

I think the blues may be on the way out as I didn't cry yesterday haha!
    Have a good Sunday everyone!
    Choccie your little boy is so cute. Lovely that dd is good with her baby brother.

Re the pelvis pain, I was experiencing this from week 30. I saw a chiro and was amazed at how easily it is fixed! I'd recommend a chiro to help. You might be a lil sore (like you are bruised) but its bearable and means you can walk and do things pain free! Either way I hope you get it fixed ASAP as its not pleasant. Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Choccie he is simply adorable!! I love all these babies !!!

I have to post one more ... this is Valentina and daddy during a hospital photoshoot yesterday. Sorry about the watermark as the photos aren't officially ours yet but I had to share ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1368927764.901990.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's a beautiful photo FTM. It's great that a photographer comes to the hospital.

Choccie, I'm glad the blues are going and you didn't cry yesterday. Sounds like DD is very helpful

Rainbow, I hope your move went well

Sage, how are you going?

Dream girl, how was your birthing class?

Hi everyone else, I hope you are all well and having a good weekend.

We had our antenatal class yesterday. It was really good. Then we went for a walk, I got a sharp pain in my lower belly (which seems to be normal when I walk too far) so had to have a break. Last night and today, my pelvis has been really sore. Not sure if it's from the walking, or sitting in an uncomfortable chair for 7 hours.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww FTM that is a wonderful photo! Such a proud daddy!

choccie that's so good DD is happy and helpful... Glad the blues are leaving you!

Ouch Smurfy the stabbing pain sounds painful. Hope it goes away quickly. Sitting down all day probably doesn't help.

im so sick. My DF decided to pass his sickness onto me and I am struggling like nothing before... Being sick and pregnant = not fun!

hooe you've all had a great weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM- what a beautiful photo of your DH and Valentina! She is gorgeous and makes me impatient for my little girl to be here. Glad it sounds like the feeding is going well. It can get painful at times so hope it keeps being smooth running for you. How are you recovering from the c section? Is your wound still painful like it was the other night? I took codeine paracetamol and ibuprofen in 4 hourly intervals night and day for a week afterwards which helped.

Lil Smurfy- I hope the pain in your belly is better now. It’s hard to know what causes these aches and pains isn’t it!

MCB- Sorry you’re sick is it gastro? There seems to be a bout of that going around here too. Doing our best to avoid it and DS has luckily only been sick a couple of times since starting day care last July. Which I think is pretty good going!

Choccie- gorgeous photo of Axle and what a star only waking once a night for a feed!!!! Sorry to hear about your baby blues and pubis dysfunction. Last thing you need is all that pain when you’re dealing with a newborn. I remember having crying spells after I had DS and totally losing it with hubby. It’s hard when you’re so tired. I hope it passes quickly and at least you know its totally normal. Your mum and sister arriving is sure to help 

Mrs LA- how did telling the friends and the hospital tour go?

Miss XamA- glad the kicks are higher and less uncomfortable now!

AFM- Had a typically busy weekend full of house cleaning and chasing around after DS. Been feeling really sick since lunchtime as what I ate has set off my gastroparesis. We were meant to go out for dinner but I just made the boys bangers and mash instead.

Really looking forward to Saturday when we fly to the Gold Coast for a week! It’s DH’s 40th birthday and we are going to stay with friends and take DS to Sea World and drive up to Australia Zoo one day. Just being away from work for a week will be great!

Oh and I’ve got an hour long pregnancy massage tomorrow evening to look forward to. Will be nice to relax and be pampered for a bit. 

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Finally moved in. We've unpacked almost everything!

Sitting on the couch with my bunny, watching TV. It's lovely!

Can't do personals as I haven't caught up yet! Hope everyone is well.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Michelle, I hope you feel better soon.

Bond, I hope you feel better soon too. Enjoy your massage and your holiday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond girl I'm recovering pretty well from the c-section. I'm on OxyContin (best pain killer ever!) morning and night and Panadol at lunch and afternoon tea. They give me voltaren also but I don't take it as I don't need it. Wound is very neat and other than some bruising, the wound looks clean! Quite happy with it all really.

My boobs on the other hand are ridiculous. I look like a ridiculous p.o.r.n star!! Milk has come in and OMG I could feed a small village!!!!

Ok, I better go back and do some catch ups before you all think I'm selfish!! Always going on about my girl ... oh no I'm now one of those mums!! Eekkkk!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick one from me... So I was sitting on the couch tonight just watching TV. I get up to go to the toilet and DH points and says 'um wtf is on your top?' I look down and I have two small wet patches (the size of a 5c piece) where my nipples are... This is perfectly normal I understand but freaked me out a bit. Admittedly I was only wearing a pj top and no bra and did not feel a thing! Do I now wear breast pads? Did anyone else have this?