Closed Thread
Page 50 of 95 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Bond, hubby will think he's died and gone to heaven, if I tell him I need to ingest his semen lol
    hahaha so would mine! He is already looking forward to dtd a lot to get labour started!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Bond, hubby will think he's died and gone to heaven, if I tell him I need to ingest his semen lol
    LOL my DH would be the same when I was telling him all of bonds ideas he was asking when can we start. Poor DH has been neglected I just don't want it where as with dd and ds it was a must have daily action.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You ladies are funny with your DP's eager to DTD etc. Mine is the opposite I am wanting it but he is worried because of how much pain I have been in so its an every now and again activity DP got home today and told me that even in 3 days he can see the change in my belly, also my boobs are killing me again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok going to make some sort of attempt at personals while I have 2 mins (DD is nagging me already!)

FTM - nawww she is so cute. I remember my DD chucking a lot after the c-section. It should settle once she gets it all out of her system

J - not long now!!! Next Tuesday is a good day for birthdays

MissXamA - hope your back feels better after your day off

Rainbow - as I said in the FB group, glad to hear your results are good and you will be getting good care by the sounds of it

MrsLA - I didnt have a belly at all really till this week so Im a late "popper". Its COMPLETELY obvious now and I think bubs is having a growth spurt as I feel stretched!!!

Button - not long now!!

S*x to induce (not that I need it for a while though!) - not really an option here as my DH was absolutely HORRIFIED at the thought of having s*x to induce DD. He was so paranoid of hurting me or bubs (even though he knew it wouldnt) and the awkwardness, so it was a completel no-go with DD. I think it will be the same again this time. No WAY am I ingesting it, you couldnt pay me enough

AFM - Started feeling kicks. Love it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    You ladies are funny with your DP's eager to DTD etc. Mine is the opposite I am wanting it but he is worried because of how much pain I have been in so its an every now and again activity DP got home today and told me that even in 3 days he can see the change in my belly, also my boobs are killing me again!
    DH has issues with the fact I have a baby in my belly, so DTD doesn't happen much. I think I'd struggle to convince him to DTD to bring on labour, but somehow I doubt he'd have any issue with me ingesting it. And I agree with Waiting, that is never going to happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Waiting, that's great that you're feeling kicks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for feeling kicks Waiting.

Smurfy DP's issue isn't the baby its purely that he is worried he will hurt me. Sweet really except when you are wanting it and not getting any. I have no issue with ingesting semen so will try that option for helping labour if I can't get DP to DTD

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am soooo not telling DH about the whole semen thing! I would never, ever hear the end of it! Eek!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep my DH would love the ingestion of semen thing too, I refused when pregnant with DS, the thought alone makes me gag, but so desperate to avoid induction this time I would do it! Not telling him that yet though, it's a last resort. my waters broke a couple hours after dtd last time but labour never started. I wonder if it'd still work if i mixed it into yogurt. lol!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SageS View Post
    Hi all!

Ftm Valentina is gorgeous: oh so cute. Sorry you had a rough night, hope the nurses are better supports tonight. Is it common for them to leave the baby in the room if you can't get up? I hadn't thought of this before.

J- we miss hearing from you, and all love your medical drapes and all approach. I find it quite balancing. I know with my blood pressure etc i have had to place my full trust in my dr and wouldn't fault his care. He did laugh at me when I asked about delayed cord clamping and said he in standard delivery he delays normally for a few minutes and could be as hippyish as any midwife (no offence to any midwives) but that he didn't do lotus births due to jaundice, risk to bub etc. I also may be induced and what you wrote made me feel so much better than the five million horror
    Stories everyone has been telling me.

Maybe hooray! Last day, hope you are going okay.

Choccie if you are reading along hope axle is doing well.

Pink or blue nice to hear from you again.

Loony glad moving went well

Bond thanks for more info. I really respect the work you are Doing while pregnant and am glad your boss is really on track.

Fel how did your growth scan go? How's the BP? Are you enjoying leave? I find the resting bit a bit much.

Toni lifting a wheelchair is a killer. Can't imagine doing it 36 weeks pregnant but as you said you do it every day. Just make sure you take some time to rest :-)

Mcb - hehe gotta love pregnancy hormones. It really shows you how much those chemicals affect our thinking.

Lilsmurfy! Wave, how did hypno gothis week?

MissX how far along are you? My ob says 10 movements in 12 hours otherwise to contact hospital but I am further along. The early bit is hard as sometimes you feel them and sometimes you don't. Trust your gut and if your worried go to hospital.

Lil petal hope you are feeling more settled re ob. Hve you made a decision?

Afm looking forward to a weekend with my husband. He has the whole weekend off. Can't wait.

Okay best get breakfast I am starving!

Happy Friday ladies
    Hey sage! Had my growth scan today. Bub is in the 22nd percentile so I'm a bit worried about him. His head is perfect but his waist is small
    Everything else looks ok so I'm a bit confused about it all. Haven't had my bp checked for over a week but I'm sure it's high after my scan today.
    I'm enjoying the time off lately. How are you finding it?
    Enjoy your weekend with hubby