Closed Thread
Page 47 of 95 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi J! Glad all is going well and really looking forward to your announcement in the next week or 2! My goodness I can remember you announcing like it was yesterday - was so overjoyed for you! Not thinking you were in for a chance due to DH working away and of course your little miracle had other plans!

Maybee - jealous!!!!! Have a lovely last day and hope they give you a nice send off xx

Hey everyone else!
    I decided to take today off work - first time this whole pregnancy. My back was sore last night, didn't get the best sleep and just bit over it at the moment!
    I haven't felt those pulses today and put haven't felt anything for quite awhile.... Not panicking just yet... Remaining calm and just thinking bub might be snuggled behind my placenta - I do miss those lovely hard kicks though. I have used my Doppler and can hear the HB - but stupid brain starts to wonder if it is really the HB!!! Stupid girl I am! I have my OB appt on Monday, so just going to remain calm - but hoping bub gives me a nice healthy couple of kicks!

Yay for a long weekend for me. DH is on night shift and it is freezing here, so might head off to spotlight and make a quilt for him.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MissXamA For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (17-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Hi J! Glad all is going well and really looking forward to your announcement in the next week or 2! My goodness I can remember you announcing like it was yesterday - was so overjoyed for you! Not thinking you were in for a chance due to DH working away and of course your little miracle had other plans!

Maybee - jealous!!!!! Have a lovely last day and hope they give you a nice send off xx

Hey everyone else!
    I decided to take today off work - first time this whole pregnancy. My back was sore last night, didn't get the best sleep and just bit over it at the moment!
    I haven't felt those pulses today and put haven't felt anything for quite awhile.... Not panicking just yet... Remaining calm and just thinking bub might be snuggled behind my placenta - I do miss those lovely hard kicks though. I have used my Doppler and can hear the HB - but stupid brain starts to wonder if it is really the HB!!! Stupid girl I am! I have my OB appt on Monday, so just going to remain calm - but hoping bub gives me a nice healthy couple of kicks!

Yay for a long weekend for me. DH is on night shift and it is freezing here, so might head off to spotlight and make a quilt for him.
    You've done well only just taking your first day off all pregnancy! I hope your back feels better. Enjoy your long weekend It is very cold today a nice idea making a quilt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!

Ftm Valentina is gorgeous: oh so cute. Sorry you had a rough night, hope the nurses are better supports tonight. Is it common for them to leave the baby in the room if you can't get up? I hadn't thought of this before.

J- we miss hearing from you, and all love your medical drapes and all approach. I find it quite balancing. I know with my blood pressure etc i have had to place my full trust in my dr and wouldn't fault his care. He did laugh at me when I asked about delayed cord clamping and said he in standard delivery he delays normally for a few minutes and could be as hippyish as any midwife (no offence to any midwives) but that he didn't do lotus births due to jaundice, risk to bub etc. I also may be induced and what you wrote made me feel so much better than the five million horror
    Stories everyone has been telling me.

Maybe hooray! Last day, hope you are going okay.

Choccie if you are reading along hope axle is doing well.

Pink or blue nice to hear from you again.

Loony glad moving went well

Bond thanks for more info. I really respect the work you are Doing while pregnant and am glad your boss is really on track.

Fel how did your growth scan go? How's the BP? Are you enjoying leave? I find the resting bit a bit much.

Toni lifting a wheelchair is a killer. Can't imagine doing it 36 weeks pregnant but as you said you do it every day. Just make sure you take some time to rest :-)

Mcb - hehe gotta love pregnancy hormones. It really shows you how much those chemicals affect our thinking.

Lilsmurfy! Wave, how did hypno gothis week?

MissX how far along are you? My ob says 10 movements in 12 hours otherwise to contact hospital but I am further along. The early bit is hard as sometimes you feel them and sometimes you don't. Trust your gut and if your worried go to hospital.

Lil petal hope you are feeling more settled re ob. Hve you made a decision?

Afm looking forward to a weekend with my husband. He has the whole weekend off. Can't wait.

Okay best get breakfast I am starving!

Happy Friday ladies

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SageS For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    J, good to see you back here. I can't believe your little girl will be here in the next week or 2. I too remember you getting your BFP after being so down because you had no chance, and then the anxiety and fear that went along with it. Take care, and please let us know how you're getting on. Feel free to be clinical, i'm all for different perspectives.

Maybee, yay for your last day at work. How exciting. Have fun with your antenatal class and baby shower.

MissX, it is concerning when bub doesn't move for a while. Laying on my side usually works for me.

FTM, sorry Valentina had a rough night. I hope she's better today. Did hubby stay with you? I have loved sharing this journey with you and everyone else in here. Thanks for the pics. She's so cute.

Sage, we had to skip our class this week cos DH was on afternoon shift. We have 2 classes next week instead.

AFM, 31 weeks today. We've got an all day antenatal class tomorrow. The last few days I've had heartburn and nausea pretty much all day. I hope this isn't going to continue for too long.

Have a great day.
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 17-05-2013 at 09:29.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    J, I strongly recommend June 3rd as a great birthday

FTM, poor bubba, hopefully once she clears her chest she will be fine! Gorgeous pics. I want my babe now! (But fully cooked of course).

AFM, sitting at the docs waiting for my appt where I should get my NT results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck Rainbow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sage I'm not sure how I will go at 36w as I'm only 34w+ but I will figure it out I am sure Have a lovely weekend with your DH

Smurfy I hope you enjoy your class tomorrow

Rainbow good luck with your results, hope you don't have long to wait

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck rainbow, I am sure everything is perfect!

Sage enjoy your weekend with hubby My DF is working tomorrow first time ever so I am sad I only get one day with him now

Yay for 31 weeks Smurfy, enjoy your class tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mcb, don't know why I thought your interview was yesterday. Baby brain already!! Good luck for next Tuesday though.

Ftm. Sorry you had a rough night, I hope valentina is feeling better today and you get some rest

Maybee I hope you have a great last day at work. Not too long to go for you now.

Rainbow. Let us know how you go?

Lilsmurfy. Hope you feeling better soon. I've never had heartburn and am definitely not looking forward to it. Enjoy your class tomorrow.

Sage. I hope you have a lovely relaxing weekend with dh

MissX, hope your back feels better and you can enjoy your weekend.

Who can tell me when you first got a little baby bump?? Im7+2 and swear I have a tiny pot belly bump which I've never had before. Is it far too early?? Is it my imagination and hoping?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hey, just back from GP.

Hoping J can shed some light maybe.

Bub is fine, risk of T21 - 1:20000, T18 - 1:41000, T13 - 1:150000 so all really low.

But I've been told I'm at increased risk for preeclampsia. How do they measure that J? My BP has never been above 110/70, and there was no protein in my urine, so it's got me boggled.

I know it doesn't mean I have PE, but just confuses me!

I have a referral to the hypertensive disorder in pregnancy clinic, and an extra scan at 24 weeks too.