Closed Thread
Page 46 of 95 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    I also wanted to say thank you so much to each and everyone of you for your support and kind words. I think you're all beautiful amazing women that I wish were my friends IRL! I have loved sharing this journey with you all
    Can't wait to see more babies born!!

One more for the night ... my princess and my prince

Attachment 36604
    Awwww FTM you made me cry! I am a basket case full of crazy pregnant hormones at the moment

We loved sharing this journey with you too, so glad everything worked out for you, DH and beautiful Valentina I look forward to hearing your birth story if you post one and more photos! I am so clucky!! I went home to DF saying "I want a baby!" he looked all confused and told me I am having one haha. Men just don't understand!!

Awwww that is a beautiful photo of your Princess and Prince Charming

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Beautiful pic FTM and such lovely words. Hope motherhood is everything and more for you.

J so lovely to hear from you and know that you are doing ok. Exciting that you will be meeting bubs in 1-2weeks. I wish you all the best for delivery. Be sure to pop back in and share your news with us.

AFM I have been super busy past fortnight so apologies for lack of contributions, but I have been reading along. Today is my last day of work!! Super excited to be finishing but nervous at the same time. Hard to believe I only have 5w to go! I still remember seeing those 2 lines like it was yday. Busy wend with our second antenatal class tomorrow and my baby shower on Sunday!! I will make more of an effort next week to reply when I will be on maternity leave. Happy Friday everyone!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (17-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybee happy last day at work!!!

MCB, naww I didn't mean to make you cry but its truly how I feel. You're all so awesome!!

We had a tough night last night. Valentina had a sore tummy most of the night as she's got a lot of mucous in there from the c-section so I think I slept three hours total as she kept chucking. My poor possum

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (17-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and J, lovely to see you back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Beautiful pic FTM and such lovely words. Hope motherhood is everything and more for you.

J so lovely to hear from you and know that you are doing ok. Exciting that you will be meeting bubs in 1-2weeks. I wish you all the best for delivery. Be sure to pop back in and share your news with us.

AFM I have been super busy past fortnight so apologies for lack of contributions, but I have been reading along. Today is my last day of work!! Super excited to be finishing but nervous at the same time. Hard to believe I only have 5w to go! I still remember seeing those 2 lines like it was yday. Busy wend with our second antenatal class tomorrow and my baby shower on Sunday!! I will make more of an effort next week to reply when I will be on maternity leave. Happy Friday everyone!!
    YAY for last day of work!! Not long and you will be meeting bub that is so exciting! Hope you have a great last day!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybee happy last day at work!!!

MCB, naww I didn't mean to make you cry but its truly how I feel. You're all so awesome!!

We had a tough night last night. Valentina had a sore tummy most of the night as she's got a lot of mucous in there from the c-section so I think I slept three hours total as she kept chucking. My poor possum
    It's okay, happy tears are always welcome here

Awww poor little thing, very common after a c-section but sure doesn't help you seeing her in distress especially as you cannot do too much since you are recovering. Hope she feels better soon and you manage to get some sleep and plently of rest.

How are you feeling? Is Valentina feeding yet?

Gosh I love her name We have picked out our first girl name but Valentina was our second for our next girl if we had two

Thanks
    Reviews
    Especially for MCB
    Attachment 36610
    Nawww thanks FTM

AHHHH I WANT TO SQUISH HER!!!

She has the cutest chubby cheeks and little rose lips! Wish I could cuddle her... I wouldn't give her back that is for sure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Hey everyone! I am still here!
    I have been reading along, but have been just so tired...too tired to contribute anything worthwhile! So, sleeping alot.
    Saw my OBGYN today; am 36 weeks, and due to my gestational diabetes, and hence my "big" baby, she wants to induce me in next 1-2 weeks. As she said "We are at the business end of things now". I am happy for induction, as means I can have a slower, controlled labour, and a good-going epidural, rather than a hurried one. I am just so pleased she turned around from breech to head-down, so I could avoid a C-section.
    Have been very pleased to see the birth photos of all the babies thus far; hard to believe they are here already! Congratulations to all.
    No, Rainbow did not scare me off...she is one of the first people I "met" last year in the "Jolly July Testing Thread". Made me laugh with her comical insights into lesbian contraceptive activity!
    Will try to stay in the loop.
    Just have to remind you all that I am very "clinical" in my approach to labour and delivery, so perhaps not the best support in terms of hypnobirthing (etc)...so please forgive me in advance. For me, "drugs, drapes, surgical steel, monitors and clinical staff" are my comfort zone!!
    J xx.
    So glad to hear from you J. Sorry you are having it a bit rough but glad you are looking at getting the birth you want.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    maybee baybee: Enjoy your last day, antenatal class and babyshower. 5 weeks isn't long, I remember you getting your BFP.

FTM: hope Valentina feels better soon.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post: