Closed Thread
Page 45 of 95 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    I also wanted to say thank you so much to each and everyone of you for your support and kind words. I think you're all beautiful amazing women that I wish were my friends IRL! I have loved sharing this journey with you all
    Can't wait to see more babies born!!

One more for the night ... my princess and my prince

Attachment 36604
    That was a lovely thing to say FTM. Great pic of your prince and princess.

That's great that Valentina has slept so well today. I hope you all get a good night's sleep tonight.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (16-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Naw daddy looks so in love!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    I also wanted to say thank you so much to each and everyone of you for your support and kind words. I think you're all beautiful amazing women that I wish were my friends IRL! I have loved sharing this journey with you all
    Can't wait to see more babies born!!

One more for the night ... my princess and my prince

Attachment 36604
    Beautiful words and a gorgeous photo Cant wait to join you in motherhood.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Such lovely words FTM. I love that photo, he looks like a very proud daddy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey everyone! I am still here!
    I have been reading along, but have been just so tired...too tired to contribute anything worthwhile! So, sleeping alot.
    Saw my OBGYN today; am 36 weeks, and due to my gestational diabetes, and hence my "big" baby, she wants to induce me in next 1-2 weeks. As she said "We are at the business end of things now". I am happy for induction, as means I can have a slower, controlled labour, and a good-going epidural, rather than a hurried one. I am just so pleased she turned around from breech to head-down, so I could avoid a C-section.
    Have been very pleased to see the birth photos of all the babies thus far; hard to believe they are here already! Congratulations to all.
    No, Rainbow did not scare me off...she is one of the first people I "met" last year in the "Jolly July Testing Thread". Made me laugh with her comical insights into lesbian contraceptive activity!
    Will try to stay in the loop.
    Just have to remind you all that I am very "clinical" in my approach to labour and delivery, so perhaps not the best support in terms of hypnobirthing (etc)...so please forgive me in advance. For me, "drugs, drapes, surgical steel, monitors and clinical staff" are my comfort zone!!
    J xx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM, I'm sorry to hear about the spinal and feeling stoned... not a good feeling especially if you just want to see and be with your precious little baby!! I hope the recovery goes well and DH dotes on you hand and foot; I bet you are both smitten. Those photos are lovely, she is gorgeous

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    We did want 4 after having out 1st cause he was such a good baby then we had our second and thought maybe 3 would be enough but I guess god wanted me to have 4 anyways lol!! I am really scared cause I feel like it will put way too much pressure on me because my hubby at the moment seems very self centred so he's making all sorts of plans to do all sort of things that don't include the rest of us! I'm very nervous as well about getting postnatal depression after like I did with ds2 which will make things a lot harder!!

Choccie I am glad your not jealous of me anymore haha but in terms if having it natural I won't be able to tell you cause I am having a c section anyways but am really glad I don't have that hurdle to pass as well and always wondering if they are in the right position or not
    It seems like you are meant for four I am so happy you finally have a girl as well four boys would be a lot!! That isn't nice of your DH (should be leave the 'D' off for now?) You are a family, you carried all his babies he should only be making plans that include all of you. I am sorry to hear he is being a bit selfish at the moment, I hope that changes soon! Think he may need a reality check
    I also hope you don't get PND but if you do, you know what to look for and I am sure you will get the attention you need and hopefully it doesn't stick around. I have my fingers crossed you don't get it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Yay congrats FTM!!! She is beautiful! Love her name

MCB - I'm doing well thanks. Started to feel movement yay!!! I got my Doppler in eBay, it's an angelsounds one. It recommends to use it from 16 weeks. I would wait until then if I were u as even at 16 weeks it was difficult to find the h/b (took 2 goes and a fair bit if searching each time) and only faint to hear. Worth the wait though!!!
    I wouldn't be buying it yet... I am just looking at the moment.

That is the one that my GP uses and she found the heartbeat a few days ago and showed me how to look for it and I found it pretty quickly was a very nice moment!

Glad you are feeling movement, that is so exciting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    I love how when I sms or talk to DP bub goes absolutely crazy kicking me. Its like they know I'm speaking to dad.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Awww that is cute! Little one knows you are talking to his/her dad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    FTM, she is just divine, what a beautiful baby girl I am so happy for you. Im sorry though that you did not like the Csect, I hope your recovery is a speedy one, Keep the pics coming

Rainbow, glad your move is going well, it will be all over before you know it. Made me laugh seeing what you normally call your rabbit (bum face lol) we often call our dog 'bum bum'

MCB, Im pretty good thanks for asking, just really really really tired all the time. Starting to get a little bump in the arvos, but is usually gone in the morning, Im sure its just bloating. Also got into a new midwife program at my hospital, where I see the same midwife through my entire pregnancy, she is at the birth and she does my home visits after, AND I get access to the family birthing suite with big birthing baths
    How did you job interview go?? we all have for you

MissX, hope your pains are not too bad and you work out what they are.

Nila, im glad your babies are happy inside atm.. fx they are happy for a little while yet

sorry, that is all I can remember, HOpe everyone is doing well
    Awesome, glad you got it sounds like a great program. I am doing the same at my hospital I know how you feel being tried all the time that phase has finally left me and now I am struggling with insomnia haha. Thank you, interview is on Tuesday next week so hoping it goes well and I can leave this place in my dust!!

Bum face made me laugh too! I sometimes call my puppy bum head when he is being a pain!! hehe.