Closed Thread
Page 43 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM CONGRATS!!!! she is lovely, enjoy :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Good luck today FTM and a big welcome to the world for your little girl when she is here! I hope you have a good recovery and all goes very well. I will be thinking of you xx

So glad you are settling in well Choccie and glad you named him Axle Does he have a middle name? (Sorry I LOVE names!)
    Thanks on the book rec I will have to buy it and read before bub is born.

Glad you've moved and all is going well Looney, hope bub is just tricking you and will be little

Wow Bond your job sounds stressful but glad they are looking after you as not sending you into high risk places. I agree this thread is great and I feel right at home as well!!

Yay glad your cervix is nice and closed Nila and that your twins are doing well! Excited to be a mummy of four? Did you always want four or were you going to stop at three? sorry if you've answered that already I am curious as my DF wanted twins haha.

How are you going MrsLA? 7 weeks now? time is flying isn't it? I cannot believe I am over 10 weeks now.

Good luck with the move Rainbow, don't lift anything heavy and rest as often as you can! Look forward to hearing you settle into your new place.

Hi Waiting, how are you? how far along are you now? I have a shocker memory at the moment... I have everything crossed everything comes back really well at your next scan so you can have a big sigh of relief and start getting everything ready for bubs! Glad DD got to hear the heartbeat! Do you mind me asking where you got the doppler from I would love one? thank you!

Hi Miss X, hope bub moves soon so you aren't in too much pain!

Ahh that is all I can remember!! Baby brain has kicked in already for me haha.

So glad everyone is doing well!!

I finally had a half decent sleep last night so feeling more human than normal... except woke up with intense bladder cramps from needing to pee all night luckily that has passed now
    We did want 4 after having out 1st cause he was such a good baby then we had our second and thought maybe 3 would be enough but I guess god wanted me to have 4 anyways lol!! I am really scared cause I feel like it will put way too much pressure on me because my hubby at the moment seems very self centred so he's making all sorts of plans to do all sort of things that don't include the rest of us! I'm very nervous as well about getting postnatal depression after like I did with ds2 which will make things a lot harder!!

Choccie I am glad your not jealous of me anymore haha but in terms if having it natural I won't be able to tell you cause I am having a c section anyways but am really glad I don't have that hurdle to pass as well and always wondering if they are in the right position or not

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Thanks for the well wishes ladies. Valentina Celeste was born at 9:47am weighing 3.25 kilos. She's soooo chilled and calm

Attachment 36577
    She's beautiful!! Love the name as well

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nila For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (16-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Thanks for the well wishes ladies. Valentina Celeste was born at 9:47am weighing 3.25 kilos. She's soooo chilled and calm

Attachment 36577
    Ohhh so cute!! Well done FTM and congrats. The name is gorgeous and not one ive heard before.
    Choccie, Axle is a perfect name. hope all you mummies and mummies to be are well. X

An Angel from the book of life wrote down my baby's birth, and whispered as she closed the book "too beautiful for Earth"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkorblue For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations FTM. I love her name and she is a little cutey. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Enjoy those cuddles! I'm so clucky now with all these babies being born.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love how when I sms or talk to DP bub goes absolutely crazy kicking me. Its like they know I'm speaking to dad.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    FTM, she's gorgeous. Keep the pics coming please. I'm so clucky.

I don't think J has been in here in ages, not since Rainbow joined I don't think. Hopefully she is ok and just really busy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay congrats FTM!!! She is beautiful! Love her name

MCB - I'm doing well thanks. Started to feel movement yay!!! I got my Doppler in eBay, it's an angelsounds one. It recommends to use it from 16 weeks. I would wait until then if I were u as even at 16 weeks it was difficult to find the h/b (took 2 goes and a fair bit if searching each time) and only faint to hear. Worth the wait though!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    FTM, she's gorgeous. Keep the pics coming please. I'm so clucky.

I don't think J has been in here in ages, not since Rainbow joined I don't think. Hopefully she is ok and just really busy.
    I hope I didn't scare her away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM, she is just divine, what a beautiful baby girl I am so happy for you. Im sorry though that you did not like the Csect, I hope your recovery is a speedy one, Keep the pics coming

Rainbow, glad your move is going well, it will be all over before you know it. Made me laugh seeing what you normally call your rabbit (bum face lol) we often call our dog 'bum bum'

MCB, Im pretty good thanks for asking, just really really really tired all the time. Starting to get a little bump in the arvos, but is usually gone in the morning, Im sure its just bloating. Also got into a new midwife program at my hospital, where I see the same midwife through my entire pregnancy, she is at the birth and she does my home visits after, AND I get access to the family birthing suite with big birthing baths
    How did you job interview go?? we all have for you

MissX, hope your pains are not too bad and you work out what they are.

Nila, im glad your babies are happy inside atm.. fx they are happy for a little while yet

sorry, that is all I can remember, HOpe everyone is doing well

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post: