Closed Thread
Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm still here! Sorry I only pop in once a week or so, so it takes me a bit to catch up!!!
    So has Choccie had bub yet? Very exciting! Good luck :-)

Smurfy how many weeks will u be for your baby shower? I'm thinking of planning mine as some have to travel intestate.

Bump pics looked great. Here is mine! I'm 22+5 weeks. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1368050505.583455.jpg

Hope that worked.

So I'm wondering did anyone have a feeling of what they are having and then had it confirmed at a scan?

I'm enjoying my pregnancy, all going well.

Can we update due date list and add people's locations? Thought it might be a nice idea. I always forget where everyone is, talk about baby brain!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Pregnancy insomnia. Gotta love it. MCB I have barely felt preg at all! I'm sure bubba is growing just beautifully like mine!

Attachment 36224

Just bought this off mumgo for bubbas nursery!!!

It has yucky carpet so this should cover most of it, and will tie in with the rainbow paper cranes
    I sure hope so! I keep telling myself if things weren't going well I would surely have cramping and bleeding, right?

That will look awesome in the nursery Rainbow very colourful and happy

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I think so. Missed miscarriages are actually really not common at all. And you've seen a heartbeat. First hurdle over. I hope the next 19 days go quickly for you though xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Miss Faery I was certain I was having a boy. At the scan I was speechless when she said 'You have a little princess'. I was wrong! Your bump is cute! You're looking good and glad you are enjoying pregnancy.

MCB I'm sure everything is fine but it doesn't stop us worrying.

Rainbow I love the rug! So bright and colourful. I'm suffering insomnia too. It leaves me feeling like I've been hit by a bus.

I had my drs apt last night. Bubs is measuring at 33wks and has her head low down, not engaged but said she is right down there which is good but can be more uncomfortable (yep I agree it's painful down there). Everything going fine otherwise. She described me as text book pregnancy. Hope labour is the same! We have our first antenatal class this weekend. I'm looking forward to it, DH not so much. Ha ha. 7 more days of work to go!!!

Waiting on choccie's new... Good luck!

Have a lovely day ladies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    Hi, I'm still here! Sorry I only pop in once a week or so, so it takes me a bit to catch up!!!
    So has Choccie had bub yet? Very exciting! Good luck :-)

Smurfy how many weeks will u be for your baby shower? I'm thinking of planning mine as some have to travel intestate.

Bump pics looked great. Here is mine! I'm 22+5 weeks. Attachment 36225

Hope that worked.

So I'm wondering did anyone have a feeling of what they are having and then had it confirmed at a scan?

I'm enjoying my pregnancy, all going well.

Can we update due date list and add people's locations? Thought it might be a nice idea. I always forget where everyone is, talk about baby brain!
    Hi Miss Faery I was wondering about you yesterday hoping you are going well You have a beautiful bump! I am jealous!!

Have fun planning your baby shower! So exciting!!

Choccie hasn't popped yet, looks like it will be by this weekend hopefully!!

I have a feeling I am having a boy... I will find out at 15 weeks when I get the 3D gender scan! Are you finding out or is it a surprise?

That is a good idea If someone wanted to do that I live in Brisbane

Glad your pregnancy is going well and you are enjoying it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I think so. Missed miscarriages are actually really not common at all. And you've seen a heartbeat. First hurdle over. I hope the next 19 days go quickly for you though xx
    I never even heard of missed miscarriages until bub hub... I was blissfully unaware until then haha!

Thanks Rainbow, you've managed to make me relax a bit I hope it goes quickly too, I cannot wait to see bub again! Must remember to get my bloods done before the scan!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I love the rug Rainbow! I saw those on mumgo and fell in love with the robot one. Considering I don't know bubs gender though I didn't buy one. Congrats on the 12 week scan!

Hi MissFaery cute bump!

Hi everyone else!

AFM - I am 33 weeks pregnant today! Starting to freak out a little bit but once we paint the nursery I pretty much have everything I need to set it up except I need another cot mattress and some more nappies. I am just going to grab a box of Huggies newborn. I bought the Babylove ones on mumgo so between them both I should have plenty. Oh and I need to was our bouncer and playmat and car seat. Ahhh the list goes on! I think I am freaking out because my bub still hasn't turned from transverse and I have a feeling it never will which would mean a csect before my due date. I know I should stay positive they will turn but I just have a funny feeling they won't.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond I can completely empathise. I have worked in a similar field and can only imagine what it would be like doing that and being pregnant. Cudos to you for working through till 36 weeks.

Mrs la those nappies are very cute but I have my stash. And am not buying any more for now!

I wonder how dream girl, misfaery and j are doing. Also been a while since we heard from calico at.

Lilsmurfy with hypno you need to get into the zone took me a few goes too. Practice at home it will help. I remember the first time I was told to picture a window to the baby and I had to try so hard not to laugh as I literally pictured how you would do that. All I could think about was I bet all these girls are picturing pretty windows and all I can see is the anatomical version of how you place a window and all the layers you would need to get through etc. now I can do it easily but I still smirk on occassions.

Choccie I am now going to b checking the thread religiously to see if you have had a bubs!

Good luck.

:-)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SageS For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (09-05-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    LilPetal have you had a look at Spinning Babies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good morning!

MrsLA, thanks for posting that sale, I'll have to check it out, thought I'm not supposed to be spending this month.

Rainbow, that rug is great.

MissFaery, you look great!! I'm having my baby shower at 33 weeks. As for the gender, I was sure I was having a boy, and am actually having a scan (the ob has double checked a few times cos I was struggling to believe it)

Sage, thanks for that. I have no issue getting in the zone at home, but in classes I struggle.

Choccie, I hope you are going well, and bub is closer to arriving.

FTM, so close now. Hopefully you are relaxing while you can.

AFM, I have an ob appointment this morning. Hopefully everything is going as it should be.
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 09-05-2013 at 09:04.