Closed Thread
Page 37 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I just had an intense stabbing/pinching pain in my uterus/cervix area which lasted a few seconds and then went and then again for a few seconds, all in the space of maybe 10 minutes.

Has anyone else had this?

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Sounds like round ligament pain to me. I started getting it a few weeks ago. It's just your uterus stretching. I get it if I sneeze, or get up too quickly, or change positions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm having a bit of a laugh, our current RE Agent asked if they could do an inspection on Saturday. We move Sat. So I said no. Then I went on domain to look at the listing and it looks amazing. Hilarious, because it is nowhere near as big and bright as it looks in the pictures.

Downside is, I need it cleaned and empty by Saturday week now :/ I was banking on a couple of weeks to get everything sorted, as our lease is still valid til the 3rd of June.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Sounds like round ligament pain to me. I started getting it a few weeks ago. It's just your uterus stretching. I get it if I sneeze, or get up too quickly, or change positions.
    Oh okay thanks,so hopefully nothing bad! I got it just sitting on my chair at work. Knocked the breath out of me.

I got an interview for a 6 month admin contract working 30 hours a week! Hope I get it, sounds so easy and the lady sounded lovely on the phone!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

rainbow road  (16-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I'm having a bit of a laugh, our current RE Agent asked if they could do an inspection on Saturday. We move Sat. So I said no. Then I went on domain to look at the listing and it looks amazing. Hilarious, because it is nowhere near as big and bright as it looks in the pictures.

Downside is, I need it cleaned and empty by Saturday week now :/ I was banking on a couple of weeks to get everything sorted, as our lease is still valid til the 3rd of June.
    I have had this problem before, you have until the 3rd of June is that is when your lease is up they cannot make you vacate/hand back keys until then as that is still in your lease period.

Don't let them mess you around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I won't although I want to be done with this place so it's a good incentive to properly be done by next Saturday and not have to drive back there EVER AGAIN!!! Hopefully it'll look less overwhelming when there's no furniture in the place.

Job sounds good - hope you get it!!!

Ligament pain is nothing to worry about, just take it easy, and bend your knees if you need to sneeze!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks smurfy - yes I do drink heaps of water. Might give the OB a call this arvo.... Just see how I go. As I said, not concerned, just annoying at times - guess it is just one of those joys!

I wonder how FTM is going??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck with the interview MCB

Yep I've had round ligament pain when I've stood up too quick, coughed or sneezed. It is sharp and bloody hurts. DH tells me to be careful, but it doesn't take much to cause it.

Rainbow, it's funny how great real estate agents can make houses look on their websites. Mums house looked amazing online when she sold it, but pics weren't realistic. That sux that you have to work hard to get the place clean so they can do an inspection. Can't you just tell them the lease is up in June, if they want inspections before then, they can organise a cleaner to come through and clean.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (16-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think he'd care about a cleaner, it's more my own pride, lol.

When we inspected it there was crap everywhere and bottles of Jack Daniels in the corner!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've clearly lost my mind. I woke up this morning, really looking forward to giving birth. Very strange. Maybe the birthing CD that I fall asleep to every night, is relaxing me about it all.