Closed Thread
Page 36 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Happy birth day FTMs little girl!!!!

And good luck today FTM, I hope recovery is swift! Enjoy meeting your girl xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Eek! Thanks ladies!! I don't need to worry, do I? Smurfy I didn't think ladies got them until closer to birthing, which is why I thought I was too early - but it would explain it. Hope they don't hang around - was quite uncomfortable all day and night

FTM!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! That is all I can say - how exciting! Can't wait to meet your princess - good luck honey xx

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    MissX, they can start from 8 weeks, and they're not a worry, you won't go into early labour from them x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today FTM will be thinking of you.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck today FTM and a big welcome to the world for your little girl when she is here! I hope you have a good recovery and all goes very well. I will be thinking of you xx

So glad you are settling in well Choccie and glad you named him Axle Does he have a middle name? (Sorry I LOVE names!)
    Thanks on the book rec I will have to buy it and read before bub is born.

Glad you've moved and all is going well Looney, hope bub is just tricking you and will be little

Wow Bond your job sounds stressful but glad they are looking after you as not sending you into high risk places. I agree this thread is great and I feel right at home as well!!

Yay glad your cervix is nice and closed Nila and that your twins are doing well! Excited to be a mummy of four? Did you always want four or were you going to stop at three? sorry if you've answered that already I am curious as my DF wanted twins haha.

How are you going MrsLA? 7 weeks now? time is flying isn't it? I cannot believe I am over 10 weeks now.

Good luck with the move Rainbow, don't lift anything heavy and rest as often as you can! Look forward to hearing you settle into your new place.

Hi Waiting, how are you? how far along are you now? I have a shocker memory at the moment... I have everything crossed everything comes back really well at your next scan so you can have a big sigh of relief and start getting everything ready for bubs! Glad DD got to hear the heartbeat! Do you mind me asking where you got the doppler from I would love one? thank you!

Hi Miss X, hope bub moves soon so you aren't in too much pain!

Ahh that is all I can remember!! Baby brain has kicked in already for me haha.

So glad everyone is doing well!!

I finally had a half decent sleep last night so feeling more human than normal... except woke up with intense bladder cramps from needing to pee all night luckily that has passed now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck today FTM!!!! Happy birthday little bubba. Can't wait to hear how everything went. Hope you managed to get some sleep last night.

Seems like the run of babies in here has begun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MissX, I was having a contraction at I think it wasn't 12 week scan. I couldn't feel it but sonographer told me. Nothing to worry about,but get checked if you get more than 4 in an hour

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok - maybe it isn't them then, because I definitely get mrs than 4 an hour - it feels like the area between my belly button and pubic region has the hiccups and pretty much constantly - might stop for half an hour or so....
    I am going to concentrate more today and write it down.
    Now that I am sitting down, it has stopped, so will start my recording of it from the next lot

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you drink much water? Maybe bub has the hiccups??

Someone asked what I was studying, but I can't remember who. I'm doing the chartered accountants program.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just with lifting things when pregnant. Keep in mind that its like exercise, if you would normally lift it then you can continue to do so unless you feel uncomfortable. I am still lifting crates full of timber at market which would weigh more than 10kg as well as DP wheelchair which weighs 12kg. I can do this because I would normally do this (mind my belly is starting to get in the way)
    The more you can continue to do physically that you did before pregnancy the better it is for you.