Closed Thread
Page 35 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Ouch!! Bubba is in a really awkward place I think and all day, on and off, I am getting pulses - like kicks - straight down to my pubic area!!! At times also it feels like my lower belly (just above pubic) gets rock hard!!
    Hoping bubba moves by tomorrow!
    I hate kicks down there, it makes me jump. And bladder kicks first thing in the morning aren't much fun.
    As for your belly being rock hard, sounds like Braxton hicks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Looney, I'm glad to hear you're all settled. I hope your bub isn't huge

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting, that's great that your Doppler arrived. How nice for DD to hear the heartbeat

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nila, that's great that everything is going well. I hope your pains go away soon.

Bond, sounds like a stressful job. It will be good when you're on leave and just your own kids to worry about. I hope bub turns for you soon. Leg cramps are terrible. I hope the magnesium works for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I hate kicks down there, it makes me jump. And bladder kicks first thing in the morning aren't much fun.
    As for your belly being rock hard, sounds like Braxton hicks.
    Oh really? Thought I would be way too early for that? It's only one area - not my whole belly... But then again, I'm only touching that area when it happens!
    Seems laying still makes the kicks/pulses ease off a bit!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Yay for being moved in loony. What a relief. I sure cant wait until we are in (even though I will have to go back to the old place to clear out rubbish and clean it )
    We painted our place our self it was so tiring as I couldn't help poor DH he still had part time work and UNi to do aswell so I helped where I could. Try organise a council clean up that way it's one less thing u have to worry about

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Looney, I'm glad to hear you're all settled. I hope your bub isn't huge
    U and I both dd was long (55cm) ds was 58cm long so have told this bub it's allowed to be long but please don't be to big. I'm only a small frame person I was 51 kg at beginning of pregnancy now I'm almost 60 kg so I guess we will see in 2weeks when have ultrasound??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Oh really? Thought I would be way too early for that? It's only one area - not my whole belly... But then again, I'm only touching that area when it happens!
    Seems laying still makes the kicks/pulses ease off a bit!
    I've been getting them since about 20 weeks. Rock hard belly and it feels like I'm sucking my belly in tight. Maybe that's not what is causing yours, but thought it could be a possibility

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Miss XamA that sounds like braxton hicks. I started getting them with DD at 20 weeks. With this one it's started this week at 16 weeks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Ftm how exciting!!
    Choccie he's really cute!!

Hello to everyone I have missed I'm really and at personals as I'm always on my phone and my memory is shocking haha!! But hope everyone is doing well!

Asm: I had an ob appointment yesterday and all seems well with the twins and my cervix is completely closed shut so am pretty happy! But I have this on going cramping in my lower abdomen which I think it's a urinary tract infection as it seems to get worst when I pee so off to my gp on Friday I go!
    Nila I used to get the same pains especially if I had a full bladder, apparently it's the bladder recon reacting when really full or some crap, so I hope for u it's not an infection ... I used to question to ursine sample and ask if they were 100% sure they were reading it right haha!
    Good news about ur cervix!! After giving birth there is no way I could of birthed twins naturally so now I'm not as jealous as before lol! This birth was way harder than the first!