Closed Thread
Page 34 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chocciequeen For This Useful Post:

rainbow road  (15-05-2013),waitinghoping  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Choccie, he is just beautiful Im so glad you named him what you wanted and that all is going smoothly.

FTM, you look AMAZING!!!! wishing you the best of luck for the morning, and hope everything goes great. I cant wait to meet your little princess.

I also have not joined my dig (come to think of it, there is not really a specific thread, I might start one) but there is a fb group. I joined it, then freaked out that someone would see in my news feed and abandoned it pretty quickly lol.

I like chatting on here more, and really getting to know people and have a good chat rather than just keeping up to date on fb.

Most of all though, this thread and you ladies are by far the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ftm how exciting!!
    Choccie he's really cute!!

Hello to everyone I have missed I'm really and at personals as I'm always on my phone and my memory is shocking haha!! But hope everyone is doing well!

Asm: I had an ob appointment yesterday and all seems well with the twins and my cervix is completely closed shut so am pretty happy! But I have this on going cramping in my lower abdomen which I think it's a urinary tract infection as it seems to get worst when I pee so off to my gp on Friday I go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Rainbow- moving house sure does suck. It is really exhausting and hard when you’re not meant to lift anything too heavy! Do you have plenty of help? My paypal got hacked last year too....really annoying but got the money back pretty quick.

Lil Smurfy- I think that’s good that this alternative OB is positive about hypnobirthing, as last thing you need is someone cynical around. What are you going to study?

MCB- yay for hearing bub’s hearbeat! I have also not joined a DIG as hard enough to keep up with one thread and like this one. As I was in the first TTC and not wanting to move thread and then finally graduated here I feel at home. 
    FTM- good luck for tomorrow hun! I can only imagine how strange it feels to know when bub is coming and how different things will be for you tomorrow. Don’t freak out you’ll be fine. And try to get as much sleep as you can (obvious I know) as it will help your post op recovery. Might be easier said than done!

Sage- work is still fairly crazy, thank for asking. Child protection sucks at times like this, don’t want bub absorbing all the stress. Got a massive report to write by end of next week and still all my usual meetings and home visits to get on with too. Can’t wait to only have my own kids to worry about and not all the others in Canberra! Lol. I would like to finish sooner than 36 weeks but want the maximum time at home with bub rather than being off too long beforehand. As I was 2.5 weeks overdue with DS I could be more than 6 weeks at home before she comes though I hope not! My boss is very protective and concerned for my welfare and is not allowing me to any home visits where I might be put at risk. They’ve been great.

Re: natural induction. Here are the tips I’ve got from my midwife and will be using. Raspberry leaf tea x 3 daily. 6 fresh dates a day. Evening primrose oil either orally or massaged internally. Sex as semen on the cervix ripens it. Acupuncture. Long walks. Nipple stimulation/expression. Using an Epi No (perineal/pelvic floor massager).

Choccie- yay for being home with little Axle! Glad you finally settled on a name. And what a little superstar with his routine. My DS was awake and feeding every 1.5 to 2 hrs then would take so long to go back to sleep. I really hope this bub is a bit easier!

Waiting- it’s so great to have a home Doppler to hear bub’s heartbeat. I have one and love it. Although now she’s bigger and moves a lot I get my reassurance that way instead.

HI to Nila and MrsLA too plus anyone else I missed!

AFM- I saw my midwife today and all seems well. My fundal height is maybe a tad small but she is not concerned as could be due to my low public bone putting measurements out or the position baby was lying in. She has been transverse a lot lately. Just hope she decides to go head down when she finally settles into positon! I have been having bad leg cramps many nights a week for a while now so she recommended taking a magnesium supplement and bathing in epsom salts. Going to do some leg stretches before bed each night too. It always strikes around 5am and I am in absolute agony with it. Last night it was in my shin which is really hard to flex to relieve it! It's been my only bad side effect of pregnancy really plus a bit of bladder weakness but seeing a physio about that next week. Oooh the glamour of pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh, the bladder weakness! I am not looking forward to that one
    I keep meaning to do my pelvic floor exercises, but every time I remember I am too tired to even lift my head let alone my pelvic floor haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MCB - I'm part of my dig and post occasionally on fb but i prefer bubhub. I prefer the anonymity here and just can't keep up on fb so I miss too much. Fb is a bit too full on for me and I'm not a huge fan of Facebook overall.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all you chatty ladies👋

Were finally all moved in thank god ( hope ur in and settled soon rainbow) been crazy month so couldn't get on here much. I have a lot of reading to do lol. Had my son birthday and now my daughters birthday plus father in law and niece aswell may is busy month in our family plus I'm getting sick.

Had OB appointment and I'm measuring at 28 weeks and I'm really 30 weeks 2morrow. The endo (thyroid dr) wants another ultrasound as she said bubs was measuring big at my 20week scan and was wondering why I didn't have another scan already. Arrhh now worried bubs is a big monster dd was 3.08 kg and ds 3.8 kg so not sure what this ones going to be

CHOCCIE great name glad u went with axel. I haven't read the book do similar routines that i have made up. after working in child care 12 years and mostly in 0-3 room i have learnt hands on how great routines are for both mum and bubs. i have 2bubs at work who are doing the routines and its great any one and everyone can see what is needed at all times. I recommend it too ladies ESP if your going back to work and bubs will be in care it helps bubs and staff know what's needed.

FTM good luck 2morrow how exciting to know when bubs is going to come cant wait to see a pic and find out her name.

👋Everyone else baby brain has kicked in 😃

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yay for being moved in loony. What a relief. I sure cant wait until we are in (even though I will have to go back to the old place to clear out rubbish and clean it )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ouch!! Bubba is in a really awkward place I think and all day, on and off, I am getting pulses - like kicks - straight down to my pubic area!!! At times also it feels like my lower belly (just above pubic) gets rock hard!!
    Hoping bubba moves by tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Choccie, he's so beautiful