Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    When is your c section?
    Tomorrow. I have to be at the hospital at 7am

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Great bump pic FTM. Bye bye belly, hello bubby.
    Can't wait to hear your news tomorrow (especially the name)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great pic FTM, nice to be able to have a final pic. Cant wait to hear from you about how you go tomorrow. Best of luck. Will be thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi Choccie, if you're reading along. How are you going? I hope you're settling in at home nicely. Does bub have a name yet?
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 15-05-2013 at 16:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!!! Came home yesterday arvo, all is well with us and yes we have a name!!
    Axle was the winner in the end!
    Had a really good night last night, feed him at 11pm then went off to bed and he woke at 3am for a feed and then again at 7am! Routine is working perfectly today and I love knowing what I'm meant I be soon and when, even as I a second time mum I can't remember the basics from dd!
    I must recommend the book I used with dd was 'save our sleep' it really is a fantastic book and awesome for first time mums as it answers a lot of questions and goes through all sorts of things like wind, colic, reflux, routines and dream feedin etc! Anyways dd has always been a perfect sleeper and I credit it to this book and teaching them the routine u need!

Good luck tomorrow ftm!

Sage - I don't really have any natural induction tips as I ended up having 3 s&s in the end and the only thing that worked to get me past the 5cm point was breaking my waters then it was on!
    I used the raspberry leaf tablets and the evening primrose and have no idea if they worked or not lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad everything is going well with little Axle Choccie. I have updated the list to show his name and DOB.

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best for tomorrow FTM! Looking forward to hearing the name and seeing a pic of bub. Will be thinking of you.

Choccie glad to hear you are settling in at home with Axle and he is sleeping and feeding. My sil recommended that book too, so I think I will be getting a copy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Choccie, I'm glad to hear that things are going well, and that you named him what you wanted to. Thanks for the book recommendation, I'll have to get a copy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OMG so close now FTM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck tomorrow, I hope everything goes smoothly and before you know it you will be having all those wonderful newborn cuddles.

My doppler I ordered arrived in the mail today and I picked up bubbys heartbeat tonight. Sooooo cool! DDs face was priceless!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes ladies please do go and buy the book... It takes u right through to when to introduce food and at which point do u introduce each food item, I seriously had no idea!! I also had no idea about how important teaching them a routine was! I would recommend buying and reading before baby is born