Closed Thread
Page 31 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Thanks for the kind words and thoughts ladies
    I think I'm starting to freak the heck out ...
    Nawww FTM no freaking out, you are going to be a fantastic mummy and you will have a great birth and tomorrow you get to look at the product of your long TTC journey and the love you and your DH have for each other and know there is nothing in the world you will love as much as your daughter

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone else here not like their DIG? The ladies in mine seem lovely but they are all gone to FB and I don't really like that it is all on FB and not bub hub... I like this thread much more

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Nawww FTM no freaking out, you are going to be a fantastic mummy and you will have a great birth and tomorrow you get to look at the product of your long TTC journey and the love you and your DH have for each other and know there is nothing in the world you will love as much as your daughter
    MCB you made me cry!! You're so right, thank you .. you are so incredibly sweet and I know you're going to be an amazing mummy too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Anyone else here not like their DIG? The ladies in mine seem lovely but they are all gone to FB and I don't really like that it is all on FB and not bub hub... I like this thread much more
    I like the people in my DIG, but it has gone to facebook. I joined it there as well, but for some reason bub hub seems more personal. I read through the May DIG thread, and i'm so jealous of the support they give each other and how close they seem to be.

I love coming to this thread cos everyone is supportive. It doesn't matter that our due dates are all spread out. I think too, that because I shared ttc with everyone here, I feel closer to people, and understand better what they've been through to get here.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I like my dig, I don't mind that it's gone to fb. I feel I share more there than on bubhub as it's not so easy for randoms to read along

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ftm all the best for today! Once you have that little girl in your arms you will forget everything and know that you will try to be the best mom possible!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nila For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MCB you made me cry!! You're so right, thank you .. you are so incredibly sweet and I know you're going to be an amazing mummy too
    Nawwww I am sorry, didn't mean to make you cry! Thank you so much FTM I look so forward to being a mummy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I like the people in my DIG, but it has gone to facebook. I joined it there as well, but for some reason bub hub seems more personal. I read through the May DIG thread, and i'm so jealous of the support they give each other and how close they seem to be.

I love coming to this thread cos everyone is supportive. It doesn't matter that our due dates are all spread out. I think too, that because I shared ttc with everyone here, I feel closer to people, and understand better what they've been through to get here.
    I joined the FB group too but you cannot have conversations like you can on Bub Hub and I agree it isn't as personal. I love the May group they are so supportive and know each other so well.

I find this thread very supportive and I like seeing how everyone is going and we all shared our ttc journey together so feels nice to all graduate together too.

My DIG is also a bit full on, like if you don't post often they delete you off FB... Bit weird really.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the kind words and thoughts ladies
    I think I'm starting to freak the heck out ...
    I think freaking out is normal. You will be fine though, its something you have wanted for so long. You will do great

My DIG is on FB and I really like it, this is really the only place I come to BH for. I love it here too though, we are spread out so at different stages can be fun

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I looooove my DIG! Seems you all do too ... hehe! The May group is amazing. I love those women so much as they've been so amazing though this journey but you ladies are also amazing. I value each and every one of you!