Closed Thread
Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Thanks all! We were thrilled! I still think girl but apparently it has a more boy shaped nub...we will see! But was very squirmy and kept showing us it's bum!

Choccie woohoooo!!!!!! Can't wait to 'meet' your bubba!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (08-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone. I've been reading along when I've had time but been too busy at work and home to post lately.You guys are so chatty I struggle to keep up!

Choccie- very exciting that you're so close to giving birth now. Good to hear you're 3.5cm already. I only got to about that after 15 hours of induction so it's looking good for you, your body sounds ready! Good luck.

Rainbow- lovely scan photo. I'm so happy you've made it to this stage finally.

Hi to all others, will try to read along more regularly now and keep track to do more personals!

I am 27 weeks now and doing well. Just been really stressful at work again lately with foster care placements breaking down and kids running away who I'm trying to locate! Also flew to Bundaberg for an interstate client visit Sunday and Monday so it's been exhausting. Felt quite ill last night. Just need more sleep I think.

I have less than 9 wks until maternity leave, thank god, and looking forward to leaving the stress of my caseload behind and my mum arriving from the UK. Feeling relaxed about the pregnancy and bub is very active. time is flying by!

Looking forward to my 3d scan on 27 May. Hope it's still a girl! My son will be coming with us and he's really excited about his little sister coming.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gorgeous pics Rainbow!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It's good to hear from you bond. That's a shame your work is so stressful. I hope the 9 weeks go quickly for you. Enjoy your 3d scan. Please post a pic. Fingers crossed she is still a girl

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (09-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Oooh, there is a list Toni, can I please be added EDD 1/1/14

Toni, Gallstones, OUCH you must be exhausted! fx for a good nights rest tonight
    Updated list. Yes am exhausted. I normally take the next day off work sick when I have a night like last night but with only 3 days left of work decided I would go to work. Unfortunately it was a horrible day. I was an emotional wreck when I got home and burst into tears that I missed seeing DP by about 2 minutes as he had to leave for a meeting. Even though he was home just before 8pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    I am 27 weeks now and doing well. Just been really stressful at work again lately with foster care placements breaking down and kids running away who I'm trying to locate! Also flew to Bundaberg for an interstate client visit Sunday and Monday so it's been exhausting. Felt quite ill last night. Just need more sleep I think.

I have less than 9 wks until maternity leave, thank god, and looking forward to leaving the stress of my caseload behind and my mum arriving from the UK. Feeling relaxed about the pregnancy and bub is very active. time is flying by!

Looking forward to my 3d scan on 27 May. Hope it's still a girl! My son will be coming with us and he's really excited about his little sister coming.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yay for 3D scan, hope it goes well. I hope the 9 weeks go quickly for you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (09-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Toni Oh gallstones ouch!! Hope you are feeling a bit better today. Sorry that you had such a hard day yesterday; I hope today is better for you! On the plus side not long until you are on leave YAY!

Hi Bond, good to hear from you! Sorry you are having a stressful time at work but yay for 9 weeks until maternity leave! good luck for your scan! Hope she is still a girl too

Few graduates babies due soon; it is so exciting!! Makes me sooo damn clucky seeing those gorgeous new born photos!!

I want to do a maternity shoot too MrsLA (providing I look half decent pregnant!) and definitely getting some newborn photos and some more when he/she is about 3-4 months! Have you got a feeling if you are having a boy or girl yet MrsLA? Are you hoping for a girl or boy? I know you'd be happy with either as long as they are healthy but prefrence?

9+1 for me today... I had an awful night last night I couldn't sleep and have been awake since 1am... I just keep worrying something is wrong as I just don't feel pregnant. NT scan in 19 days so hoping everything is perfect and healthy
    Added to the worry and stress I cannot help but feel my boss is going to fire me tomorrow...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (09-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those of you using mcn's these are on ozsale today.
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1368049328.468095.jpg

I don't know much about mcn so don't know if these are any good or a good price?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    For those of you using mcn's these are on ozsale today.
    Attachment 36223

I don't know much about mcn so don't know if these are any good or a good price?
    Thanks MrsLA!! I just got another 3 and a wet bag! They have so many gorgeous designs! Price isn't bad either especially for that brand.

Generally MCNs on sale go from $11 - $35 but I don't pay more than $20

Ones & twos were $12 each and my baby beehinds were about $14-16 each.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Pregnancy insomnia. Gotta love it. MCB I have barely felt preg at all! I'm sure bubba is growing just beautifully like mine!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1368050195.473686.jpg

Just bought this off mumgo for bubbas nursery!!!

It has yucky carpet so this should cover most of it, and will tie in with the rainbow paper cranes

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought some of those nappies the other day too