Closed Thread
Page 29 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    How do you feel about not having your ob for the birth? I don't think it would bother me as much except he was the one that delivered my DD as well. Hmmm.

Great news that you will be on maternity leave so soon!
    It bothers me a little. I specifically picked a female ob and now I'm going to end up with a man. But on the upside, my ob is a bit cynical when it comes to hypnobirthing, whereas my instructor said that the ob I'm going to end up with, delivered her grandchild and is very open minded about hypnobirthing. So maybe everything happens for a reason and it is going to turn out perfectly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Yay! I think 34 weeks is a good time to finish Smurfy

I am so stressed - we are in the middle of moving, and there's SO much to pack, not to mention my car insurance and rego is due end of this month (and will be at least $1000!) so we are going to be a bit hand to mouth while we get settled.

Thank god we're moving while we have two incomes that's for sure.

Bring on Saturday - at least we will be in the new place then.
    Sorry you're stressing out. Moving sux at the best of times, and a lack of money certainly contributes to stress. Saturday isn't too far away, then you can get settled into your new home

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Can't wait. Once everything is paid it'll be fine. I just hate watching money go out of the account for not fun stuff!

And my paypal account got hacked, so I'm a few hundred dollars down until the refund from the phone that someone bought with my account goes through!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sux about PayPal.

I paid $1200 for a study course today. It sucked because there were better uses for that money, and I'm not overly keen to be studying anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So glad your baby has turned Lil Petal... Things are all happening now! I understand why you would want your ob and if you are comfortable with that choice then go for it, doesn't matter what others think
    both my sister and myself were delivered by the same doctor which I liked and I know my mum did!

Bond that is nice about the Church, good idea!

Lil Smurfy
    sorry your ob won't be there to deliver your baby but things happen for a reason and you may in fact like this doctor better especially if he is more on the same page as you are. Yay for being on maternity leave sooner!! I am finishing work at 35 weeks I think.

Argh sucks about the bills all being due at the same time Rainbow! and sorry to hear about paypal... I definitely do not trust it; so many people I know have lost money. My friends back account got cleared out once and she had no money for weeks!

FTM
    tomorrow you will have your little girl in your arms!! ARGHHH SO EXCITING!

Hello to everyone else hope you are all travelling well

I am 10 weeks today! And at my appt last night I heard our little ones heart beat for the first time, it was beautiful!!
    Looks like no more sleeping on my belly for me; I rolled over in my sleep and woke up gagging and so sick. Hope today goes quickly I do not want to be at work!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I bought a boomerang pillow and sleep with it between my legs to help me stay on my side, as I feel uncomfortable on my belly but always end up on it!

FTM!!!! It's B-Day!!!! Can't wait to hear about your little girl x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I bought a boomerang pillow and sleep with it between my legs to help me stay on my side, as I feel uncomfortable on my belly but always end up on it!

FTM!!!! It's B-Day!!!! Can't wait to hear about your little girl x
    No room for extra pillows in the bed... DF is a bed hog as is my cat!!

It's tomorrow the 16th she is booked in for her c-section unless she has gone in early??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MCB - nothing quite like hearing your little ones heartbeat for the first time

Rainbow - I do the same thing with the boomerang pillow between my legs to sleep. I needed it every night in the second trimester but lately I don't use it as much guess my edbelly is that huge it supports itself at the moment lol.

Oh I am so excited FTM is having her baby tomorrow!

AFM - DH is working from home today so he can paint the nursery on his lunch break...yay!!! Hopefully it will be done by the weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehe ... yep it's tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I was close enough