Closed Thread
Page 23 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SageS View Post
    Toni do you have any other symptoms or just the headache? If you have visual disturbance or pain above uterus make sure you give the ob a call. Hope it goes away soon

Rainbow congrats it's so exciting

Mcb I haven't had pregnancy insomnia sorry. I have only had a couple of nights of being awake.

Choccie name him what you want. Axle is a great name, just do it. Once it's on the birth certificate no one can change your mind. When are you going home?
    Hope your doing well.

Miss x lovely mummy to be day for you.

My dh was amaZing and helped clean all day as we had rellies over. He really is divine

Fel how are you going? How's the BP? Are you having monitoring yet.

Lilsmurfy not long till your break now are you counting down?

Afm I have become an irrational pregnant woman. Almost 38 weeks and I'm getting cranky at everything! Poor dh, can't believe how amazingly he has put up with me. He is so patient.

Okay happy Monday ladies! How
    Exciting we have another bub this week!
    Ftm! It's so close! Btw noticed your post in another thread about bi carb oh my! I had my best reflux night in weeks thanks to you! I seriously could send you a bunch of flowers for it!
    Wow 38 weeks; you're next to pop after FTM! Yay more babies!! I am getting so clucky!! Although DF is much worse then me... he loves looking at babies when we go out; so cute!

Your DH sounds amazing, glad he is helping you out and being patient

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the comments ladies - I think dh and I are set on Axle and will just have to ignore the other comments!

Lilsmurf - I really struggled in week 36 at work, I would recommend finishing earlier if possible.

FTM - I bet your counting down now, exciting!! I am semi jealous that u are having a c section after my birth being so fresh in my mind lol! Hopefully u recover from surgery quickly!

Dam can't remember anyone else's comments! Hi!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SageS View Post
    💐💐💐💐💐💐 hopefully these virtual ones work! :-)
    Nawwwww thank you!! You're so welcome about the bicarb. It saved me big time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you're settling on a name Choccie and yes, countdown is definitely on. Omg 3 sleeps to go!!!!!!

Speaking of names, DH and I have come up with a new name that we seem to be seeing everywhere. It's not a common name but it seems to be in our face at the moment. To spook us out even more my mum says to me yesterday, "I was in the toilet yesterday and this name came to me and I think it's what you need to name your daughter" She then said that very name we've been discussing between DH and I!!
    There's no way she could have k own as we've shared this name with NOONE!!! So yeah, we'll find out Thursday if that's the name we go with

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Nawwwww thank you!! You're so welcome about the bicarb. It saved me big time
    3 days to go... So exciting!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (13-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Glad you're settling on a name Choccie and yes, countdown is definitely on. Omg 3 sleeps to go!!!!!!

Speaking of names, DH and I have come up with a new name that we seem to be seeing everywhere. It's not a common name but it seems to be in our face at the moment. To spook us out even more my mum says to me yesterday, "I was in the toilet yesterday and this name came to me and I think it's what you need to name your daughter" She then said that very name we've been discussing between DH and I!!
    There's no way she could have k own as we've shared this name with NOONE!!! So yeah, we'll find out Thursday if that's the name we go with
    Oh evil FTM making us wait until Thursday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You're so close now Sage. Please share the bicarb hint.

FTM, this is the week your bub will be born. Very exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Oh evil FTM making us wait until Thursday!
    Hehe! We're just not sure. We were really set on Lola but I have a feeling we'll take one look at her and it just won't suit her. I'm almost certain this new name is the name she wants. I would never have thought of it until DH randomly said it the other day, and since then we've seen the name everywhere! Like I said its so not a common name!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lil Smurfy .. I can't wait!!!

The bicarb trick is 1 tsp of bicarb soda in half a glass of water and skull. Relief in minutes

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh FTM you're such a tease!!! I wanna knooow!