+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm, I've got a lot to say on this topic, but don't think I should.

No I wouldn't strip/ dance because I'm not good with a crowd. But one on one s*x work, if I was in desperate need, sure.
    It can be done safely if need be.
    And some personalities can do it without it being exploitative.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If I had the figure for it, Id strip. I love to dance and I really dont think it would be too hard. Id only do ot in a proper venue though, not aa a call out or anything.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    No I wouldn't...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I got a full time office job, of course (in real estate which is what I was doing before).

Goodness me, stripping is not the only way to make money :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LotusMum View Post
    If I had the figure for it, Id strip. I love to dance and I really dont think it would be too hard. Id only do ot in a proper venue though, not aa a call out or anything.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    'Proper' venues would probably still mean having fat balding men with hairy backs and sweaty ball sacks fantasising about you...probably trying to cop a feel too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not a sexual commodity and I think I'm a valuable human being. I would never strip or prostitute myself.

However, sadly, I can understand how people with a different world view might feel its necessary or may see the sum of their value wrapped up in their sexuality. Moreover the government has been chipping a way at social security and sole parents and students are generally finding themselves in serious poverty.

Its a sad reflection on society that we allow women to be devalued this way and that some women see it as their best option.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sockstealingpoltergeist For This Useful Post:

Annabella  (09-05-2013),callmedragon22  (09-05-2013),missie_mackxxxx  (09-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd steal food before I took my clothes off. Trust me, no one would pay to see this.

In all seriousness, I would look for work. DH would look for work - unless in this scenario he's dead or something and that's why I'm suddenly left alone in this situation so dire, also now no family and no friends. I'd go up to houses, ask if I could do anything - cleaning, gutters ANYTHING other than sexual favours. But I wouldn't strip, or prostitute myself out. Where are my kids why I'm doing this? I'd become a thief before I did any of that. I'd make use of the food services available. Having used them before when DH and I were broke, homeless I know they are a god send.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thankfully we live in a country where Centrelink and great charity's JUST gets people by. But if I had to I'd do prostitution, I can't dance and don't like the idea of a sex movie repeating itself for the rest of my life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did strip for a few years when I turned 18 .. Wasn't really for the money .. Mainly coz I needed to get a job and it was a very easy way to make a lot of money ( I feel for strippers nowadays as the money is not nearly as good ) ... I wouldn't do it again .. It wasn't pleasant and I couldn't do nights ..

for me I have family who would never let us struggle .. So hard to answer .. I guess if we had no one and no money .. I would go back to a job a had years ago .. Retail with the same company ( always have a job with them if needed )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sockstealingpoltergeist View Post
    I'm not a sexual commodity and I think I'm a valuable human being. I would never strip or prostitute myself.

However, sadly, I can understand how people with a different world view might feel its necessary or may see the sum of their value wrapped up in their sexuality. Moreover the government has been chipping a way at social security and sole parents and students are generally finding themselves in serious poverty.

Its a sad reflection on society that we allow women to be devalued this way and that some women see it as their best option.
    Everyone who works sells their body/services. I am paid for the services of my brain, my mouth (speaking to clients, colleagues etc), my hands (writing correspondence, drafting documents)... A construction worker sells the services of their body and hands... I honestly don't see it as being that different to someone who sells the services of their body to do se.xual things. It's a job you do, it doesn't define who you are or the value you have as a human being. People are much more than their jobs.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shelle65 For This Useful Post:

LaDiDah  (09-05-2013),smallpotatoes  (09-05-2013)