+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I just realised that I didn't even post my answer...

I would strip under some circumstances, but I don't think I could ever bring myself to do the other two.

Busy-Bee is offline Offending people since before Del :D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    I'm lucky that that chances of me being in this position are miniscule. However, if I had exhausted all avenues of more um, 'respsectable' (?) jobs then I would do what it took to feed and look after my children. That's my job as a mother.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    No i wouldn't.

I think id find it traumatising.

Braiiiiins
    *60kilos lost*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would never be a hooker - don't have the sex drive for it lol but I would happily work as a dancer in 'gentlemen's' clubs etc I do pole dancing for fitness (or did pre pregnancy) and I find it very empowering

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelle65 View Post
    No one would pay me to strip lol. Perhaps they would pay me to put my clothes back on?? I could do that...
    Haha!! 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    If I had to choose a part of the sex industry I was involved in... I would absolutely do phone sex calls. I could slack off on my couch and just say a few skanky things every now and again.

I imagine if I was in a really desperate situation financially and my only option was to turn to the sex industry though, I'd need more money than that could offer. I wouldn't think that being a pov prostitute earns that much though... especially after reading about how some Aboriginal women in NT are being paid for sexual favours in hardly anything - not money, but perhaps a pack of smokes, a bag of flour, etc. I guess that's what life would TRULY be like for those in the sex trade who are there out of desperation... not a nice high-class brothel with a large pay packet and lots of regulations to keep you safe... but rather risking STDs and getting paid a few bucks for shagging a random.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SassyMummy For This Useful Post:

beebs  (08-05-2013),GreenMama  (08-05-2013),VanityFey  (08-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    If I had to choose a part of the sex industry I was involved in... I would absolutely do phone sex calls. I could slack off on my couch and just say a few skanky things every now and again.
    Yeah I did sex texting for a few months and it was the easiest money I've ever made. I didn't even have to speak to anyone to get the job, it was all done over email/online chat system.

This was 8 years ago though.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenMama For This Useful Post:

TimeForWine  (08-05-2013)

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMama View Post
    Yeah I did sex texting for a few months and it was the easiest money I've ever made. I didn't even have to speak to anyone to get the job, it was all done over email/online chat system.

This was 8 years ago though.
    Oh I could totally do that!! I used to do it for free before dh so why not!! Lol

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Allymumtobe For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (09-05-2013),GreenMama  (08-05-2013),TimeForWine  (08-05-2013),VanityFey  (08-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    I don't think I can never say never.

I live in Australia and have friends and family who wouldn't let me or my daughter starve or go homeless. There are charities and government benefits to help me from ever experiencing too much of a problem. I mean, it could still be really horrible, I'm not saying Australians all live under fantastic conditions... but it's a bit hard for me to give a real answer when I'll likely never face that kind of situation myself.

We all sit and say, "Wow, that's so horrible!" when we hear of what women in other countries do to make a buck, and sometimes even call them horrible people for doing it. But honestly, I've never had to sit there watching my kid starve to death, die to AIDS etc while all I could do was watch. I think if it really came down to it, I'd do a lot of things I'd rather not have to do in order to lessen my own or my family's suffering.
    This

Mel x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I'd downsize my lifestyle (eg move my family into a one bedroom unit) so centrelink would be enough. I don't think stripping and prostitution is necessary with today's support system. Unless you want to do it. Which I don't.

Sexy texting maybe I'd do it. Phone calls no way, that's too close to prostitution for me.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

Stolen  (09-05-2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast