+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'd find it very hard to willingly be demeaned for money, and unfortunately that is the lot of many strippers and prostitutes. Undoubtedly, there are some strong, amazing women taking ownership of these roles with their self worth well and truly intact- many aren't though, and I think that's where I would fall, on the off chance that I had the physique or the need to do it, so no, I wouldn't. I might have felt differently at 18, but not now.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

beebs  (08-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think if there was a time limit on it- say 6 months, 12 months, not indefinitely, I could work as a prostitute, extremely last resort and I know I most likely wouldn't find myself in that position as others have said. Packing shelves, maccas, etc would be options considered before it got it that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Like others I find it hard to say knowing I am lucky enough that I would never be that desperate.

I did dabble in the area when I was younger and very desperate. It never went as far as sex thankfully and I'm definitely not proud of it. I'm a completely different person now though so very hard to compare. I would more than happily ask for help now, which I'm lucky enough to have available.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have wanted to own a brothel in the past so I would work as a prostitute if need be.

As a larger woman I would cater to a festish customer so good money to be made heh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    When I was younger my friend was a prostitute and she made it look and sound amazing that if I had the body I would have done it, but I didn't have kids. Now I wouldn't do it, I'd move to a smaller house and declare bankrupt if I had to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd strip, again. I've still got the shoes somewhere in my wardrobe.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to faroutbrusselsprout For This Useful Post:

jagamoe  (10-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelle65 View Post
    No one would pay me to strip lol. Perhaps they would pay me to put my clothes back on?? I could do that...
    There was some super morbidly obese woman and men would pay to watch her eat on webcam. Seriously... There's a market for everything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by faroutbrusselsprout View Post
    I'd strip, again. I've still got the shoes somewhere in my wardrobe.
    And the flat tummy

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wouldn't strip or sell myself for sex, but I'd sell photos online. That's as far as I'd go.

Thankfully, I'll never be in this position.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Like shelle people would pay me to keep it all on! I'm not sure just how far I would go, prostitution is a pretty seedy industry. I would worry about my family's safety.