View Poll Results: Do you have life insurance?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 81.82%
  • No

2 18.18%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm a SAHM, but I;m still covered by my previous super. Do you have any super at all? If so then you would still be covered.

Quote Originally Posted by SoThisIsLove View Post
    My dh has super im currently a sahm so im getting him to look into it

Thanks guys you have all been mega helpful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes, both DH and I have life insurance and DH also has income protection. These policies are on top of our super policies. These extra policies are through the same company as our super. Im not insured as much as DH and I think my policy is about $275 a year for $300k and DH is insured for a million and I think we pay about $500ish for that.

My policy will nearly pay out our mortgage and as DH is a high income earner, his will pay all our debts and allow me to continue to be a stay at home parent...

Similar Threads

1. Life insurance with PND
    By hollychops in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-05-2013, 12:50
  2. Life insurance
    By Suzan H in forum Can you help with these campaigns?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 27-09-2012, 21:04