+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default wish me luck

Hubby and I were unsure whether to go ahead and conceive a third child as I had issues with pre eclampsia with my first and some blood pressure problems with my second. I desperately want a third but hubby is concerned about my health.
    So today I've got an appointment with the obstetrician who cared for me throughout my previous pregnancies to find out the risk factors. I am so happy that hubby has at least agreed to come along and discuss it with the Dr. if the Dr advises against it we will discuss permanent sterilisation.
    Wish me luck that Dr says it is all good and even more luck that hubby agrees to TTC. Will be an interesting day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck I hope it goes well today!! Xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck! Hope you can start TTC number 3!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys, Dr said they would keep a close eye on me if we decide to go ahead and TTC, but didn't think it would warrant him saying not to. He gave us the go ahead if we wish Yay!

. We also discussed more permanent forms on contraceptives and on his recommendation hubby will have the snip once our decision has been made.

Now for the big discussion as I am very keen, hubby is about 50/50 and hubby has agreed to talk to him again in two months time to see where we are at and whether we have reached our decision. Now I just need hubby to come on board

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news. I'm sure you can talk him around although it doesn't sound like much would be needed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I forgot to add, he said to the Dr he thinks he might be too old to be a father again (he'll be 40 early next year- was 35 and 37 when we had the others). The Dr said

"well isn't it lucky you don't have to carry and deliver the baby. I was 52 when my last son was born".

Like us his wife is 10 years younger than him I actually giggled at that
    Last edited by noobie; 07-05-2013 at 13:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by happy86 View Post
    That's great news. I'm sure you can talk him around although it doesn't sound like much would be needed
    We had 2 chem pregnancies in 2 months, one on the mini pill and one where I told him I'd gone off the pill (after the first one) and it was up to him to decide. No sex, condoms, pull out or take a chance and he decided on the last one. He is still 50/50 but obviously not all that fussed

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Good luck!

We just got our bfp and DH is turning 40 this year...its our first and I want a big family! What's that they say about you're only as old as you feel?