+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I can remember an older man pull up and ask for directions when I was walking home from school in yr 5. After I told him where to go, he asked me if I could get in the car to direct him there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Our neighbour used to walk around his yard naked all of the time. We lived on acreage but despite the distance we could still see him. One day my sister and I were home alone and he knocked on our door naked. I will never forget it. I was only about 8 but my sister was 15. My sister was and is a tough cookie. She said if he ever stepped foot in our yard naked again she would call the cops and that he was a disgusting old pervert who should be ashamed of himself. I remember she had her arms around me and was shielding my eyes. She finished it off with, if you ever even look at my sister I'll come after you myself. Now f**k off! He went.

We told my mum who reported it to the police. They made a note of it. That's it! Would have been 1985 ish.

There were a number of attempted abductions near my primary school in the late 80s involving a red car. Considering 90% of us walked to and from school it was pretty scary stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I was 4-5 a young man exposed himself to me and more (didn't do anything to me but tried to make me do things to him) and I think my parents found him doing it. Then when I was 11 something happened from a group of teenage boys. I can't remember what happened but I was really traumatised at the time and I think my memory has just blocked it out.

I also didn't remember the thing when I was 4, but one day when I was a teenager I was having a really weird moment when I was having kind of flashbacks of these two incidents and getting very upset and had become kind of scared of men, kind of just really uneasy and uncomfortable around friends' dads or older men at work and stuff, and I was talking to mum about it and she told me about that incident.

I'm pretty protective of my kids in this sense (pretty free range in other ways), the man was mum and dad's friend's son, but the teenage boys were not known to me. I often feel quite uneasy about men in general still.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It happened to me Few times.

While younger my sister and I were waiting to be picked up from the pools, like always our parents were late and a guy was pulling himself off in the car in front.

Out front our house, same thing while we were playing on the street..

While older around 14 a guy was kneeling. Down looking like he was tying his shoe, asked for the time and had his d!ck in his hands through his shorts.

Late one night I needed a puffer so we were heading to the train station, they were finished so we started heading home and a guy st rated following us.we turned a corner and took off, so did he. We knew we wouldn't make it home so we turned into another unit, of course we couldn't get I so we hid I the garden, he came down had a little look and left. We called a cab and we had to find out whAt number we were at before they would send the cab (the street wasn't enough) scary night!

There was another time we were followed but I can't remember full details I just remember we called the flat ate to unlock the door so we could run straight in.

While out with friends we were almost raped at a old milk factory.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, when I was 15...thinking back I am so damn lucky I am alive today. I lived in Mt Druitt and was taking a short cut through an undeveloped area and a car with 3 men in it pulled up and tried to drag me in, they were prob mid 20's. Instinct took over and I kicked and screamed and bit the guy who had my arm and ran.

I was too scared to tell my father as he would have punished me for not walking the long way round (down the highway which was prob just as dangerous).

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh, and several times when I worked at maccas guys would come through drive thru wanking

The best time I managed to tell my boss before he collected his order and he jumped out through the drive thru window and screamed abuse at him - loved that boss!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to River Song For This Useful Post:

happy wanderer  (07-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes attempted abduction by 2 men outside my house, I was around 8. They never found them. And a man at the train station wanked himself infront of me, I was around 14. There are some disgusting people out there. I was telling my husband how much attention I used to get in my school uniform from men of all ages and its the most attention I've ever had so far. It's really gross and worries me about my kids.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a very vague memory of an attempted abduction with my sister.

I was in probably year 1 maybe even pre primary, my mum was late picking us up and a white panel van tried to get my sister and I to come into the van we took off and last thing I remember was hiding behind a tree..

I have no idea if the man came out of the car or what happened next it seems my brain has blocked it out.

I always tell my 9 year old now if I'm not there or I'm late, then go to the office to wait for me.

~Isla Rohmaine arriving sept 2013 and a baby makes 3!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    When I was about 14 or 15 I was meeting a friend at the local shopping centre to hang out, she was running late so I was sitting out the front on my own waiting. It was a Saturday, so plenty of people around.

Some old creepy ugly woman came up to me and said "Do you want to come with me and my boyfriend?" I just thought she was really weird and was like "Um, no." There were people everywhere so I don't think I was worried that she would try something, I just thought she was mentally impaired or something. But looking back I probably should have said something to someone in case they tried to coerce some other young girl to go with them. I noticed her again later that day at a cafe with some old guy so I don't know how long they sat around trying to abduct someone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Deleted for privacy...
    Last edited by DesperatelySeekingSleep; 07-05-2013 at 15:09.