Closed Thread
Page 81 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    So I think this may be my last month of temping. Sick of it all at the moment. Sick of taking temps, OPK's and my whole life revolving around ttc. I think we only have another 3 months tops left of clomid and that will be the end of our journey so I've told myself I'm not stressing myself anymore. If I'm not getting pg doing all this, nothing is going to change not doing it.

Biggest of hugs.
    Nothing I say will change what you're going through but, I'll be sending you they very best vibes anyway.
    Hoping for the best outcome for you... xx

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys need some help regarding my bbt chart. So far the past 4 days my temp has been 36.7 then down to 36.6 for two days and now 36.7 again does anybody know what that's all about ? Lol I'm currently 8dpo.

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Hi guys need some help regarding my bbt chart. So far the past 4 days my temp has been 36.7 then down to 36.6 for two days and now 36.7 again does anybody know what that's all about ? Lol I'm currently 8dpo.
    Temps will fluctuate from day to day...those temps seem fine to me. It can be for many reasons: body temp fluctuating, weather, heating, bedding, maybe even what you eat/drink day to day etc. I wouldn't worry about it as it seems to be floating around the same temp.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Shouldnt mean much, my temps are all over the place after o even with my pregnancy charts.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a big temp rise at 4dpo this morning,not sure what thats about. I have cramps and feel so hungry then I eat and then im hungry 2 hours later and this is coming from a girl who can eat once a day lol. Here is the link to my chart.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/34a6d1

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    I had a big temp rise at 4dpo this morning,not sure what thats about. I have cramps and feel so hungry then I eat and then im hungry 2 hours later and this is coming from a girl who can eat once a day lol. Here is the link to my chart.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/34a6d1

Oo that sounds promising iv started noticing a few more things to but trying not to read into it my boobs are becoming increasingly sore (they usually are up until af anyway) but they feel extra tender this month. Iv also been so hungry but that could just be hormones lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I think my temp rise is interesting! It's not o, it is due to me taking provera (progesterone). Maybe my temps have been low due to low progesterone?

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I think my temp rise is interesting! It's not o, it is due to me taking provera (progesterone). Maybe my temps have been low due to low progesterone?

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a
    Could be worth getting it checked?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    So I think this may be my last month of temping. Sick of it all at the moment. Sick of taking temps, OPK's and my whole life revolving around ttc. I think we only have another 3 months tops left of clomid and that will be the end of our journey so I've told myself I'm not stressing myself anymore. If I'm not getting pg doing all this, nothing is going to change not doing it.
    Sorry to hear Delirium. I wasn't charting for long and found it to be a big pain in the butt. For the last months on Clomid could you try a scaled approach? No temps. Just watch your CM and do an OPK if you think you're close? Heaps less stress than temping...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey. I can't log onto my account for the chart but I've had a massive spike in temp this morning and heaps of ewcm today. If I test on opk later and it's pos should I take it as I've o'd last later today or tonight?? I'm Cd12 and AF finished Cd4-5.