Closed Thread
Page 73 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a

So frustrated that my temps aren't higher. I can't see a pattern at all. I'm thinking I'm in for another super long cycle
    Hoping that isn't the case Becca!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Hoping that isn't the case Becca!
    Thanks. I think I will cry if it is. Maybe throw a tantrum too haha! DP doesn't get why long cycles make me upset. He thinks its utterly silly that I get upset that my body doesn't work like everyone else's.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks. I think I will cry if it is. Maybe throw a tantrum too haha! DP doesn't get why long cycles make me upset. He thinks its utterly silly that I get upset that my body doesn't work like everyone else's.
    Men really have no clue do they?! Lol
    My dh is a naturally quiet guy anyway, so he doesn't really talk much about the whole ttc thing, it's more I talk at him & he nods lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is my chart today, temp about the same as yesterday. Again FF says I'm 11dpo but I think I'm 9dpo.

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/447f48

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Men really have no clue do they?! Lol
    My dh is a naturally quiet guy anyway, so he doesn't really talk much about the whole ttc thing, it's more I talk at him & he nods lol
    I think that would be nice. My DP is very outspoken and I'm the more reserved one.
    Last week I had a day off work cause I had a tummy bug and the next day someone at work was like "you aren't pregnant are you?". I don't think anyone should be allowed to ask that question. It's so personal!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    This is my chart today, temp about the same as yesterday. Again FF says I'm 11dpo but I think I'm 9dpo.

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/447f48
    If you are 9 then we are the same dpo. I think your chart looks great in comparison to mine. When will u test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think that would be nice. My DP is very outspoken and I'm the more reserved one.
    Last week I had a day off work cause I had a tummy bug and the next day someone at work was like "you aren't pregnant are you?". I don't think anyone should be allowed to ask that question. It's so personal!
    I hate pregnancy related questions!!!!
    Me & DH got married almost 4 years ago, and have been together 9. Pretty much as soon as we said 'I do' people started asking me about starting a family. It was like a dagger to the heart every time & it only got worse the longer it went on.
    I have always wanted to be a mum, for as long as I can remember. Some women have ambition to have an awesome career etc, but being a mum is really all I've ever wanted and working was just to pass the time & pay the bills.
    We didn't ttc until this year because we were going through the long process of migrating to Australia & now we've been here 18 months, have bought a house & both work ft, we finally feel like now is the right time.
    But the wait has been killer & I've shed many tears waiting for my baby. I can only hope they don't keep my waiting too long

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you are 9 then we are the same dpo. I think your chart looks great in comparison to mine. When will u test?
    I actually & stupidly did a test this morning and of course it was bfn! But u ate some questionable chicken last night so wanted to check just in case I got food poisoning hahahahha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I actually & stupidly did a test this morning and of course it was bfn! But u ate some questionable chicken last night so wanted to check just in case I got food poisoning hahahahha
    Hahaha! Hope you are alright!

I was just thinking... Maybe my low bbt is due to the vitex??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    AF is a day overdue but by temps today looks like the day

My Ovulation Chart