Closed Thread
Page 70 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hmmm I didn't know that. Ill have to look it up. I had been reading more about what is best if u fall pregnant and I decided that for me I'd be worried about my hormones dropping and then losing it really early.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    I might be wrong, but I think maybe they say to stop Vitex to bring AF on?? Then start again after AF has gone?
    Not sure though...
    No, taking vitex should actually help bring on af. Some suggest you give your body a break from taking vitex while you have af, others say to stop taking it after o. You will need to wean yourself off it if you fall pregnant though, from what I've heard.

Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Hmmm I didn't know that. Ill have to look it up. I had been reading more about what is best if u fall pregnant and I decided that for me I'd be worried about my hormones dropping and then losing it really early.
    If you did o when ff predicts you did, i don't think af would be due until the end of the week?

Eta: from your chart, assuming ff is correct as to when you od, af shouldn't be due for another 7 days, ideally.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by AdornedWithCats; 23-06-2013 at 09:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    What are your cycles usually like teeja?
    I'm on clomid to help me O and I only did for the first time last cycle with 100mg on CD17. As I had a short luteal phase I got bumped up to 150mg so not sure if that will effect when I will O? To me it just doesn't look like its coming!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    No, taking vitex should actually help bring on af. Some suggest you give your body a break from taking vitex while you have af, others say to stop taking it after o. You will need to wean yourself off it if you fall pregnant though, from what I've heard.

If you did o when ff predicts you did, i don't think af would be due until the end of the week?

Eta: from your chart, assuming ff is correct as to when you od, af shouldn't be due for another 7 days, ideally.

Yea I meant AF is due not this Monday coming but the Monday after. I think I'll continue the vitex and stop when I get AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Yea I meant AF is due not this Monday coming but the Monday after. I think I'll continue the vitex and stop when I get AF.
    Fx af doesn't come at all

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (23-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Fx af doesn't come at all

That would be brilliant but I'm not feeling hopeful as my temps have really dropped.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    That would be brilliant but I'm not feeling hopeful as my temps have really dropped.
    When I fell pregnant I wasn't even convinced I had od even though ff had predicted it.

Its really hard to see a pattern in your chart atm, and most of your post-o temps are above the coverline, so it could be that low post-o temps are normal for you. In the middle of the tww anything could happen.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (23-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Calstar, my cycle is 31 days iv tried to post my chart but wouldn't figure it out lol It says that my account is set to private and I can't access my pics I don't know how to change that lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    When I fell pregnant I wasn't even convinced I had od even though ff had predicted it.

Its really hard to see a pattern in your chart atm, and most of your post-o temps are above the coverline, so it could be that low post-o temps are normal for you. In the middle of the tww anything could happen.

I guess there is no way to tell what's normal for me yet since this is my first chart. Ehhhh this tww thing is agony!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    My chart so far. It reckons I've already ovulated which I don't think I have but I'll have to see what my temps do over the next few days

Attachment 38240
    That's a nice good rise there... Getting a lot of shagging in to so fingers crossed!