Closed Thread
Page 49 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I expect temp to drop tomorrow either below coverline or just above it, then AF the day after... bleh

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Question for you ladies:

if you get up in the night for a pee (hey it's winter!) and you suspect it's late (like 4am) but you're not sure as you refuse to look at the clock (will put you off sleep) do you take a temp at the pee break or wait until the alarm goes off at 5:30?
    - pee break is conducted in a zombie like state.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (12-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Question for you ladies:

if you get up in the night for a pee (hey it's winter!) and you suspect it's late (like 4am) but you're not sure as you refuse to look at the clock (will put you off sleep) do you take a temp at the pee break or wait until the alarm goes off at 5:30?
    Wait. I just do. Not sure if it's right to do that but, yeah. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deleted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Question for you ladies:

Good question!!! I have been doing it when I wake to pee, so maybe that's why my chart is all over the place.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    The rule is usually if you've had 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep then it's fine to take it then. Unless it's an hour before my wake up though I usually just wait until morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    The rule is usually if you've had 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep then it's fine to take it then. Unless it's an hour before my wake up though I usually just wait until morning.
    So I get up at 6.45 every morning. If I wake up at 6 to go to the bathroom, (i go back to bed and nap til my alarm) should i take my temp then or at 6.45 when I'm up for the day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    So I get up at 6.45 every morning. If I wake up at 6 to go to the bathroom, (i go back to bed and nap til my alarm) should i take my temp then or at 6.45 when I'm up for the day?
    Hmmm.. if you're THAT close to wake up, I'd take it before you sat up.
    The other example was 1.5 hours earlier which would have a significant impact on the temp difference (probably 3-4 points lower than it should be).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by jenjenOo View Post
    Hmmm.. if you're THAT close to wake up, I'd take it before you sat up.
    The other example was 1.5 hours earlier which would have a significant impact on the temp difference (probably 3-4 points lower than it should be).

Thanks, that's what I have been doing. Do I have to stay in bed when I check my temp though? I usually pop it in my mouth then go off to the bathroom.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Thanks, that's what I have been doing. Do I have to stay in bed when I check my temp though? I usually pop it in my mouth then go off to the bathroom.
    I used to do that but you wouldn't believe how fast your temp can drop simply padding to the loo and sitting there for a minute. I'd be keeping next to the bed. Also, mouth temps can be quite rocky. Not to freak you out but, vaginal temps are so much more stable.