Closed Thread
Page 35 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Still no pos opk. Temp looks really up and down... Not sure if this is normal or if its an indication of a long cycle..

Http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a

Thanks
    Reviews
    Could be good Tiffany if those temps stay up now! Munchkin they don't look like they're going down in a hurry.. FX for you they just hover around up there!

I finally got my crosshair but it's dashed. Blah. Haha

My temp today sucks although I had a really weird sleep, lots of waking up and I overheated around 5am, threw all the covers off, then froze. So pretty interrupted sleep.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1370469421.934032.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Still no pos opk. Temp looks really up and down... Not sure if this is normal or if its an indication of a long cycle..

My temps were mental before O too! You can see I did as many OPKs as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    My temps were mental before O too! You can see I did as many OPKs as well
    Yea I was excited for my first cycle so have been opking since cd6. Next time I won't start as early.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Haha VP...I wish! It would be so much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Hey everyone. Well had a big temp drop at 10dpo and then the biggest rise ive had this morning but still not holding onto much hope. I don't have much symptoms probably thats why. I am hoping that the dip was implantation.im quite tried this morning and feeling a bit sick but thats probably because I havnt eaten yet.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Looks very promising Tiffany...its still very early for symptoms, i only had really weird ones that you probably wouldn't associate with a bfp before I got my positive test...like sore teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by munchkin275 View Post
    I am really unsure what to think with my chart. I know it is still high but my temp is going down.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/41feef
    I think thats just normal fluctuations in bbt from day to day, they're pretty consistent the last few days actually.

Looks like your body is definitely getting ready to o...but it could happen at anytime by the looks of it (ie. Soon or not for a while yet). Do you know how much ewcm/fertile cm you get before you o?

I finally got my crosshair but it's dashed. Blah. Haha

My temp today sucks although I had a really weird sleep, lots of waking up and I overheated around 5am, threw all the covers off, then froze. So pretty interrupted sleep.

Attachment 37469
    Dashed is fine. mine was dashed when I got pregnant from memory...
    You could have od a few days before as well.

Its really annoying when you know your temp for the next day will be pretty useful (like the third day after o) and then you dont sleep properly and your temp is out...happened to me heaps of times.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

elswyth  (06-06-2013),munchkin275  (06-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post

Its really annoying when you know your temp for the next day will be pretty useful (like the third day after o) and then you dont sleep properly and your temp is out...happened to me heaps of times.
    Oh good, it's not just me! Yeah it is really annoying. Ah well. I'm glad a dashed cross isn't a total disaster

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes! I read this great book recently called The Impatient Woman's Guide to Getting Pregnant and in it she debunked the myth of having to take a 'relaxed approach'. As a researcher she was saying that it's ridiculous to think that you should have to take your mind off TTC in order to achieve it and that there is no correlation between a normal amount of TTC anxiety and not conceiving.

She was mainly saying, and I really liked this, that it's not fair to put the added pressure on women that you should not only be TTC, but also be relaxed about it.

We're allowed to worry. It's natural! And she argued that knowing what is going on in your body gives you more control which will mean you worry less anyway AND reach your TTC goal sooner.
    Downloaded the ebook; quite enjoyed it.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jenjenOo For This Useful Post:

elswyth  (06-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Haha VP...I wish! It would be so much easier.

Looks very promising Tiffany...its still very early for symptoms, i only had really weird ones that you probably wouldn't associate with a bfp before I got my positive test...like sore teeth.

I think thats just normal fluctuations in bbt from day to day, they're pretty consistent the last few days actually.

Looks like your body is definitely getting ready to o...but it could happen at anytime by the looks of it (ie. Soon or not for a while yet). Do you know how much ewcm/fertile cm you get before you o?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yea it feels so late tho because my first I got a bfp at 11dpo and second at 9dpo but they both didnt make it.

Thanks
    Reviews

I didn't even get a real postive this cycle but I think thats because my opks were faulty. I usually o on cd 20 but I had an hsg on cd 7 and oed on cd 12

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jenjenOo View Post
    Downloaded the ebook; quite enjoyed it.
    Yeah me too jenjen!