Closed Thread
Page 34 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Don't know if mine is good or not. It has stayed relatively high but did go down a little bit.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/41feef

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    How are everyone's charts today? Did you get a pos OPK yet becca? I reckon one is on the way soon for you

As my first time properly charting I can't bear the agony of waiting for those first three high temps to confirm O! It's torture. Tomorrow I should have it I hope... Until then I am all, "maybe I don't ovulate! Maybe I am barren!" Haha.

It is interesting though because I always though I ovulated on the day of all my cramping but turns out it's the day after. So that's good to know.

[ATTACH]My Chart[/ATTACH]
    No positive opk for me. DP feels like I'm being too bossy and wants me to just let thing happen. But we need to bd during fertile periods for things to "happen".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Munch that dip is looking very positive!

Becca - DH and I have been thru that discussion lol I explained to him that unfortunately we weren't like other couples that can just conceive easily by 'just letting it happen' and that the OPK's, temping and obsessing was my way of feeling I have control over a situation that I don't really have control over. Once I explained that he was much more understanding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes! I read this great book recently called The Impatient Woman's Guide to Getting Pregnant and in it she debunked the myth of having to take a 'relaxed approach'. As a researcher she was saying that it's ridiculous to think that you should have to take your mind off TTC in order to achieve it and that there is no correlation between a normal amount of TTC anxiety and not conceiving.

She was mainly saying, and I really liked this, that it's not fair to put the added pressure on women that you should not only be TTC, but also be relaxed about it.

We're allowed to worry. It's natural! And she argued that knowing what is going on in your body gives you more control which will mean you worry less anyway AND reach your TTC goal sooner.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to elswyth For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (06-06-2013),jagamoe  (05-06-2013),jenjenOo  (06-06-2013),munchkin275  (05-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    (Obviously extreme anxiety and rumination are bad because they can interrupt our cycles but a normal small amount of worry won't do anything)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Munch that dip is looking very positive!

Becca - DH and I have been thru that discussion lol I explained to him that unfortunately we weren't like other couples that can just conceive easily by 'just letting it happen' and that the OPK's, temping and obsessing was my way of feeling I have control over a situation that I don't really have control over. Once I explained that he was much more understanding.
    Thanks. He's of the opinion that it will happen if its meant to be. I will do an opk when I get home. Still have ewcm so there is still a chance. I don't think he will want to bd though as he just told me our lorikeet Lucy has died :'(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    No positive opk for me. DP feels like I'm being too bossy and wants me to just let thing happen. But we need to bd during fertile periods for things to "happen".
    I thought a giant stork just dropped a baby from the sky when the time came?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    I thought a giant stork just dropped a baby from the sky when the time came?
    Haha maybe that's what he thinks! Not sure if anyone had "the talk" with him, as he was a foster kid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone. Well had a big temp drop at 10dpo and then the biggest rise ive had this morning but still not holding onto much hope. I don't have much symptoms probably thats why. I am hoping that the dip was implantation.im quite tried this morning and feeling a bit sick but thats probably because I havnt eaten yet.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I am really unsure what to think with my chart. I know it is still high but my temp is going down.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/41feef