Closed Thread
Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Your chart is interesting starflame. If you od when predicted and af doesn't turn up then it looks very good. Is it possible you od later? In that patch of fertile cm?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I have no idea. The only time my chart changes is when I note my spotting/bleeding as light. If I note down the spotting as light on the 29th it starts a new cycle then says I Oed on the 6th.

So this is what my chart looks like if I dont count any of my spotting/bleeding as light.
    chart 7.jpg

And this is what it looks like if I do count the spotting/bleeding as light

chart8.jpg

If anyone can shed some light go for it cos its confusing the hell out of me!

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    I have no idea. The only time my chart changes is when I note my spotting/bleeding as light. If I note down the spotting as light on the 29th it starts a new cycle then says I Oed on the 6th.

So this is what my chart looks like if I dont count any of my spotting/bleeding as light.
    Attachment 36245

And this is what it looks like if I do count the spotting/bleeding as light

Attachment 36246

If anyone can shed some light go for it cos its confusing the hell out of me!
    The second chart doesn't look right at all. How long are your cycles normally?

Can you describe the spotting/light flow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    The second chart doesn't look right at all. How long are your cycles normally?

Can you describe the spotting/light flow?

My cycles are all over the place ranging from 23 days to 69 days. Usually around 35-42 day range. The spotting I had from the 26th April to the 28th was just pinky brown spotting. Only when I wiped and there wasnt very much at all. The 29th was dark dark red and stringy and I only used one tampon the whole day which didnt get full. The 30th was just brown EWCM. The 1st I had some pinky brown spotting sometimes when I wiped and other times I wiped I had clear EWCM. And then the 2nd I had some EWCM with bright red blood streak through it.

The spotting I had on Tuesday was pink and creamy. Then yesterday I had a bleed like a very very light AF and again the same today. So what Ive done is said the 29th was spotting instead of a bleed and yesterday and today as a light bleed which has changed my cycles. So its put last cycle as a 35 day cycle and now Im CD2 which sounds better than the way it looked just before. The only thing throwing me off now is the fact my temps are still so high

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfame, how long do your periods last for usually?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazza78 View Post
    Starfame, how long do your periods last for usually?
    Its usually about 4 -7 days of medium/heavy flow

Thanks
    Reviews
    I definently recommend not putting light for spotting. When did your last af start?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kazza78 For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (09-05-2013),BabyLove79  (16-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazza78 View Post
    I definently recommend not putting light for spotting. When did your last af start?
    Well Im saying what I have now is AF so it started yesterday. Before that it was the 3rd April

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok. Just had a look at 3rd april cycle. It says you had only 2 days of light bleed. Maybe that was just spotting because it didnt last 4-7 days
    Could you maybe send all your charts by putting ff code in open advanced options section on bh app so we can see them all at once?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I'm fairly new to ff and can't seem to get my chart to show the lines. CD1 was feb 4th and the chart starts there and goes to 35 days, however I'm CD95 and it doesn't show it in the chart at all. Is this because my cycle is way too long?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had another look. You had ewcm for 3 days, so you probably ov on the last day of ewcm. Then you now have red blood so I would say that it is a luteal phase defect. Do you take 50mg of b6 a day? That can really help.
    But the good news is that you seemed to have ovulated yay