Closed Thread
Page 25 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    How did ur blood test go ?
    The results weren't ready when I called this afternoon but they said they should have them in the morning so fingers crossed for good results!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx fx fx fx but I seriously hate the dashed coverline but it keeps on changing to solid then dashed.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/447f48

My line has always been dashed! No idea why though!!
    Temps are up still!
    Might test on Sunday...but really scared!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It looks good tiff

My chart is mental this cycle. I think I've found a way to tell which side I'm going to o from. One side seems to give me an 11 day lp & the other side a 15 day lp. I thought everyone just alternated between the 2 sides for o each cycle, but I think I remember reading somewhere that you can o from the same side twice in a row. Anyway, I've just noticed that for all of my cycles with an 11day lp so far, my temp has been really erratic before o, whereas for the 15day lp cycles I had steady & slightly lower pre-o temps... so it looks like I'm in for an 11 day lp this cycle. I'll do some research later to try and confirm my theory.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking good Tiff and Calstar!
    Funchu do you have a pic of your chart?

I find out the results of my blood test this morning, I really hope it says I O'd because this is the first normal looking chart I've had.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funchu I think you are onto something! Do you have any difference in your follicular phase? This month I think I am starting to cramp from the right, follicular phase is a few days longer. Last 2 times it has been the left. Will wait and see about LP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    There's no real pattern with my follicular phase, it varies between 19 & 21 days, but there is no pattern in relation to lp, ie I can get 19fp + 11lp, or 19fp + 15lp, or 20fp + 11lp etc... although, there might be a pattern in relation to when AF ends, as sometimes it's a bit shorter... I'll check this out later.

I'll upload my chart next week after o. I like to put them all on one chart for comparison & I do this on the computer (I'm on my phone atm)

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I found a paper about it...
    http://m.humrep.oxfordjournals.org/c.../15/4/752.full

I'll have to read it properly over the weekend, & some of the references. It's much more interesting than marketing *sigh*

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

elswyth  (01-06-2013)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Fx fx fx fx but I seriously hate the dashed coverline but it keeps on changing to solid then dashed.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Don't worry about the dashed line...i think it means there are peak fertile signs outside of this date but ff picks the most likely day...or maybe other days that have a higher liklihood than 'normal' of being o day?

Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/447f48

My line has always been dashed! No idea why though!!
    Temps are up still!
    Might test on Sunday...but really scared!!
    Nice chart fx

Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    It looks good tiff

My chart is mental this cycle. I think I've found a way to tell which side I'm going to o from. One side seems to give me an 11 day lp & the other side a 15 day lp. I thought everyone just alternated between the 2 sides for o each cycle, but I think I remember reading somewhere that you can o from the same side twice in a row. Anyway, I've just noticed that for all of my cycles with an 11day lp so far, my temp has been really erratic before o, whereas for the 15day lp cycles I had steady & slightly lower pre-o temps... so it looks like I'm in for an 11 day lp this cycle. I'll do some research later to try and confirm my theory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    There's no real pattern with my follicular phase, it varies between 19 & 21 days, but there is no pattern in relation to lp, ie I can get 19fp + 11lp, or 19fp + 15lp, or 20fp + 11lp etc... although, there might be a pattern in relation to when AF ends, as sometimes it's a bit shorter... I'll check this out later.

I'll upload my chart next week after o. I like to put them all on one chart for comparison & I do this on the computer (I'm on my phone atm)

This is really fasinating Funchu...it would be interesting to compare your hormone levels between the two ovaries/lps as the temps & lp lengths suggest they might be quite different?

You can also o from both sides or twice from one side .

Might be useful to know beforehand which side you o from

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app