Closed Thread
Page 21 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    It could be . In a few days with more temps it could change its mind. Otherwise, maybe you od twice?
    Yeah I'll see what it does over the next few days..

O'ing twice would be awesome! I am taking clomid, I think it can happen from that

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Yeah I'll see what it does over the next few days..

O'ing twice would be awesome! I am taking clomid, I think it can happen from that
    Yeah, I think I've heard clomid can make you release multiple eggs.

My o day was quite ambiguous when i got pregnant...if there was any cycle I would have od twice it would have been this one I think...i got a positive opk after o too. Unfortunately I dont think ff can pick up multiple o days.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, can I please join?

Just started charting properly this month.

My temps the past 2 days have been through the roof — but I have been rather hot in bed. I think I had the heater on an an extra t-shirt both nights, I woke up feeling quite hot.

Is that enough to explain it, do you think? If you wake up feeling really overheated, do you wait till you cool down to normal temperature before taking a reading?

I'll definitely take it easy with the heater and pyjamas tonight

My Ovulation Chart

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow heaps of replies since I was last here. I am having trouble catching up!
    I find that ff is only accurate about 50% of the time
    The heater blanket thing: just do the same thing everyday either heater on or off and wear the same amount of pjs and blankets. Only remove if you had put on extra before bed.
    Looks like af is coming
    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/3f197b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazza78 View Post
    The heater blanket thing: just do the same thing everyday either heater on or off and wear the same amount of pjs and blankets. Only remove if you had put on extra before bed.
    Looks like af is coming
    Thanks Kazza, I'll do that.

Ooh I hope the witch isn't on her way for you. Hoping it's just a little dip before another rise!

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazza78 View Post
    Looks like af is coming
    Still got my fingers crossed that this is your month Kazza! I've found that temps can mean everything and nothing...so if af isn't here there's still a chance.

If you don't mind me asking...when does the Dr Jonas method & moon cycle predict will be your most fertile time?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The best time was meant to be 15 may but its not matching up with full moon yet. I looked back, and when I conceived last june, it was the full moon! Maybe june is a lucky month for me- hopefully.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quick question.. My thermometer gives me 3 digit readings eg 36.1. Do I need a thermometer that gives 4 digit readings? If so where can I find one? The chemists I have been to only have 3 digit ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Not necessarily. The pattern won't be as clear though. I've seen the bbt ones at the chemist. If not you can buy them online.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

10. The Following User Says Thank You to IndigoJ For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (26-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    Not necessarily. The pattern won't be as clear though. I've seen the bbt ones at the chemist. If not you can buy them online.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    Thanks indigoj, I think I will buy one online. I'm sick of looking through the chemists. I have looked in at least 5!