Closed Thread
Page 90 of 107 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    have the worst headache and dizzyness at work atm and bloated coke zero and apple appear to not be my friend today. Wondering if O bloating and headache or just tired, want my 1 or 2 more chances to BD lol want to make a real go at it this month for the first time in these 3 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2b87 View Post
    I read that every 2-3 days is best, if it's every day the sperm count is lower. We were going every 2-3 and hubby announced yesterday he was getting a bit sick of BD
    What To Expect Before You're Expecting said the sperm count diminishing is a myth and daily BD is best leading up to O, unless there are known sperm issues.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    What To Expect Before You're Expecting said the sperm count diminishing is a myth and daily BD is best leading up to O, unless there are known sperm issues.

Yep, I also read this in Zita West's guide to getting pregnant, a really good book actually

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I guess it's personal preference then because every book seems to say something different

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok... I guess this is an evap because I did this test at 6:45am. There is a whisper of a line. Is that how evaps work? I did a digi (but not with FMU) and it was BFN.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1371075412.284668.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    None of the other ten million stick I peed on this week (haha) have any kind of line and I kept them all. I shall retain a speck of hope but also be somewhat dubious!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Thanks LT. It's nice hearing pos stories. I have lots of friends that have fallen pg so easily and even by accident so they really just don't get it. Some know we are trying and i cant help but feel like they expect an announcement every time i see them (only one person or two?). Its coming up to 6mo and they got their bubs first go and same with others in our group so 6mo to them is ages! That's nice of your SIL to offer. A friend at work donated her egg to her sister and now that baby is 21! I really wish and hope to be able to carry our own though but I'm open to all options in the future so long as we have a family in the end.
    Yes, even the people we knew who had mc like us around the same time are about 4months along again as they were able to fall again - which is fantastic, but it is annoying that our bodies don't work quite so well. One of my sils announced last time we were together and then I had another sil ask me straight out if we were expecting the next day - I think there is an expectation that you will fall easily. I remember it feeling like such a long time until we conceived our first - it was 3 years before I had him in our arms, well worth it though! It would be nice for not quite so many people to have seen all my bits along the way though - lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2b87 View Post
    I'm symptom spotting already!! My nipples are huge and hard TMI sorry
    Hopefully a good sign!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok... I guess this is an evap because I did this test at 6:45am. There is a whisper of a line. Is that how evaps work? I did a digi (but not with FMU) and it was BFN.

Attachment 37762
    I can see a line - I sooo hope this is it for you elswyth

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

elswyth  (13-06-2013)