Closed Thread
Page 8 of 107 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clowo22 View Post
    Well af has just finished. I'm not sure where I stand with Oing this month (due to a long cycle last month) and I'm sick of temping so we are just gonna dtd every second day this cycle see how we go
    I'm looking forward to getting acupuncture Monday the month I got acupuncture when trying for ds was the month we convinced fingers crossed
    Good luck to everyone hope your having a good week!
    Would you still like to br left on the 10 th?

Quote Originally Posted by J,K&L'sMum View Post
    Hi everyone! hope you don't mind if I join this thread- my OH and I have just started trying for our second child together- I am hoping I have a short journey ahead of me as I'd like my two youngest close together in age. I have a good feeling about June (and lots of dreams about being preggy in June) so am hoping it is a good sign! O is just around the corner - wonder if we can get it first go
    baby dust to us all!
    Welcome! What date do you think you will be testing? I can add you to our list! Fx all the dreams come true!

That doco sounds interesting ladies! I missed it though.

As for the baby bonus, if bub is born before march next year, you can get it. we all should be lucky enough to scrape in...if thats what we get. It will be what we get if we are lucky but I don't mind either way...we will still have another even if we got nothing. My children are more important than any small amount of money!

I think the list its up to date! updating on my phone, ds has gastro and won't let me move. Right on when I expect to o, of course! (anytime from today)
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 17-05-2013 at 14:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    There sure is a thread on it. The short version of eligibility for PPL is :

Less than $150k individual taxable income (just you not your husband)

Worked at least 10 of the 13 months prior to the babies birth AND worked at lease 330 hours in that 10 month period (just over 1 day a week) with no more than an 8 week gap between 2 consecutive working days.

You will still get family assistance in some form from dept if human services regardless though so you won't be high and dry. Hell, we really can't whine, when my parents had me they got $200, yep that's right! No other benefit what so ever!
    I agree - it is very much a 'bonus' and not something to base a decision on whether to have another baby or not and nothing to 'complain' about. It didn't exist when we started TTC. I think it's great that they have brought in the PPL. I just think it's interesting the reasons why the govt does what it does.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Groupies. I may have jumped the gun a bit early and removed myself from May testing but I'm 7dpo and have had pink cervical mucas for the last 2 days. As I'm very new at this is this classified as implantation bleeding or is it to early? No other symptoms except reallu bad acne. I realise everyone is different but I love reading everyone's stories. Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    Tiffany if you are working you are at least $1600 better off (depending on your income it may be more!) by getting the govt paid parental leave instead of the baby bonus anyway so the axing of the baby bonus won't affect you in any way shape or form
    I am also in govt!
    Yeah I was thinking of getting my work maternity leave and.once my 18 weeks is up then just start getting paid my PPL like my friend at work just did.

My af has been weird it was really light and now it's medium with a lot of pain , it's usually the other way around lol I just hope it's finished in time for my HSG on Tuesday. I hope I get the green light to start trying because I would love a February bub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    Hey Groupies. I may have jumped the gun a bit early and removed myself from May testing but I'm 7dpo and have had pink cervical mucas for the last 2 days. As I'm very new at this is this classified as implantation bleeding or is it to early? No other symptoms except reallu bad acne. I realise everyone is different but I love reading everyone's stories. Thanks in advance.
    It could be Hun, fx for you! I had implantation bleeding but that was at 10 dpo and I found out I was pregnant the day before. I thought it was over before it began but it wasn't but then it did end and was diagnosed with a blighted ovum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry about your experience

I don't know what to expect so Af is due 24th and is always on time so we will see how it goes. Fingers crossed for me and for all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    cmwtc, FX AF doesnt come and you dont need to test in june!! Spotting from 5dpo sounds promising!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Would you still like to br left on the 10 th?

Welcome! What date do you think you will be testing? I can add you to our list! Fx all the dreams come true!

That doco sounds interesting ladies! I missed it though.

As for the baby bonus, if bub is born before march next year, you can get it. we all should be lucky enough to scrape in...if thats what we get. It will be what we get if we are lucky but I don't mind either way...we will still have another even if we got nothing. My children are more important than any small amount of money!

I think the list its up to date! updating on my phone, ds has gastro and won't let me move. Right on when I expect to o, of course! (anytime from today)
    Yes please

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clowo22 View Post
    Yes please
    No worries!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    Fingers crossed for you!
    I got implantation bleeding with my first. It was bright red and enough to put a liner on for a few hours.
    Good luck