Closed Thread
Page 75 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Sounds promising mumzy! I've heard it can take up to 4 days for hcg to rise... Maybe wait a few days and try again?
    Thanks Shadow, I've been testing for a few days, I will just have to wait a couple more days, I think I'll try a different brand

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I might join half heartedly. It appears that I failed to ovulate even though my body showed CM signs of this happening on day 14 of my cycle (we are using the Billings method for contraception- we have 2 kids and are not fussed either way if we have a 3rd or not) but turns out my body didn't go through with it. We waited 5 days to be on the safe side and the day after DTD and for 3 days I went back to fertile CM.

AF was due friday and hasn't shown as yet. I did a digital yesterday and it was "not pregnant". I did a FRER today and got a faint +, probably about half the colour of the control line, defiantely there and easy to see though. As I have had a few chem's I am not willing to call it just yet, will wait and see over the next few days. Would take a pic but my kids have misplaced my camera
    Last edited by noobie; 09-06-2013 at 13:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by noobie View Post
    I think I might join half heartedly. It appears that I failed to ovulate even though my body showed CM signs of this happening on day 14 of my cycle (we are using the Billings method for contraception- we have 2 kids and are not fussed either way if we have a 3rd or not) but turns out my body didn't go through with it. We waited 5 days to be on the safe side and the day after DTD and for 3 days I went back to fertile CM.

AF was due friday and hasn't shown as yet. I did a digital yesterday and it was "not pregnant". I did a FRER today and got a faint +, probably about half the colour of the control line, defiantely there and easy to see though. As I have had a few chem's I am not willing to call it just yet, will wait and see over the next few days. Would take a pic but my kids have misplaced my camera
    sorry for the quality, off my cheap phone and had to tweak it a bit. Is actually darker in person than this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    looks like a line to me Noobie

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry for the quality, off my cheap phone and had to tweak it a bit. Is actually darker in person than this
    Looks like a line to me too :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I can see the line
    Congratulations!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I can see the line!! Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That pic was taken from about 1m away then cropped down, so yep definitely a line but have had a couple of chemical pregnancies so if i'm still testing positive in a week then I'll call it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Hope Elswyth and CMWTC have something growing in their tummies and giving some good vibes
    Thanks wobbler! FX for us that we all are!!

That's definitely a BFP noobie. Congrats! Hope it's a sticky bub!

AFM I am on CD22 which last month was the day I got AF.. so I am excited that at least she doesn't seem to be arriving super early again!

I have had AF cramps and low sharp pains all day and been really moody and depressed so she will probably show up in the next 24 hours. Had a really sore back too. It is 7DPO and I just had a weird moment with a very metallic taste in my mouth.. I know that can be a symptom of pregnancy but I'm way too pessimistic to take it as a sign this month. I must have bit my lip or something even though I couldn't see any blood.

I shall continue this painful waiting game

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Noobie! I could see the line straight away.