Closed Thread
Page 73 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    Where are you? It's 4:30pm where I am. I would test now if you haven't been to the loo for 2-4hrs it's always worth a shot!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I'm in brissy. I tested around lunch time today. I'm worried its AF. I feel a little sore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Shadowangel, can you please add me to test on 30 June?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopetown For This Useful Post:

mizmoocow  (08-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I'm in brissy. I tested around lunch time today. I'm worried its AF. I feel a little sore.
    I hope not! Fx it's your LH surge x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I hope not! Fx it's your LH surge x

Thanks, hope its LH.. Cause cd16 is too early for AF! Worried :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That was a very long night last night am going to sleep so well tonight after only having 3 hrs sleep today so could get my hair done. My hairdresser was all excited asking if we are ttc soon now the wedding is over cause she had breast ca last year with months of radiotherapy and chemo so told her yes we are aiming for soon. Was going to be good today and buy nothing while at the shops, alas I failed miserably after talking about babies lol. Bought a musical caterpillar in big w and some little tights then bought some bibs and booties and mittens in pumpkin patch as they were having a sale. Wish I was PG already lol, I guess if takes a while atleast i am creating a good home shopping centre in my spare room lol have 1 friend 20 weeks PG another 15 weeks PG and another who has just started like me so wont have to go buy anything for anything I can just go to my selection and replace, If I do get PG soon before they all birth and know what I am having and they are having can easily give away sex specific things.

Come on CD 21 its now only CD15 and dragging lol.

Hope those OPK's come positive for you girls soon till then and after then. Hope all have a great weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    Well so much for all my promising symptoms. AF arrived during the night..2 days early and painful! Dont normally get AF pain. On to month 8 of ttc. DF wants to give up which is breaking my heart and bringing back all sorts of emotions from m/c. I'm rapidly approaching 40 and my lg (not DF's) is rapidly approaching 7 so I'm starting to question the whole thing too. After 4 m/c and the discovery of 2 blood clotting disorders i dont know how much more i can take.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub
    Lots of hugs. Hope you can fall soon and talk things out with DH.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (09-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    When should I test again? Just wait til tomorrow?
    Yay looking good becca! Definitely test again! I would have been confused if I hadn't have been checking every 3 hours. Here is my sheet from Sat/Sun last week:

As you can see, if I had only tested 9am Sat and 9am Sunday then they both would have been kinda faint and I would have thought maybe O was still coming.

Also ovulation cramps feel like AF, I get them quite bad. I think about 20% of women experience them. Ovulation bleeding is also normal AFAIK but if it's very heavy and painful then check with your GP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay jaydensmum, happy birthday and enjoy the BDing!

Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    Well so much for all my promising symptoms. AF arrived during the night..2 days early and painful! Dont normally get AF pain. On to month 8 of ttc. DF wants to give up which is breaking my heart and bringing back all sorts of emotions from m/c. I'm rapidly approaching 40 and my lg (not DF's) is rapidly approaching 7 so I'm starting to question the whole thing too. After 4 m/c and the discovery of 2 blood clotting disorders i dont know how much more i can take.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub
    I am so sorry to hear that. There is nothing worse in this WORLD than AF coming early on top of coming at all. Such a bad feeling, I really feel for you! It would be really hard if your partner is no longer fully on board either. Can you wait a month and then try again? Maybe you just need a small break? I know letting a month pass might seem risky but maybe it's just what you need?

Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysT View Post
    Hmmm, went to the doctor yesterday to let her know that I'm ttc. She has said I should get a blood test, and check for immunity to rubella as apparently the vaccination isn't life long anymore..

She said to use condoms til that happens and also til I see my psych and begin to get off my medications (for anxiety) problem is, is that weve been bd all week as I currently have ewcm, so now it's kind of breaking my heart to stop trying, but then I think I can't put a potential baby at risk of rubella, and I think how stupid and selfish that is.
    We didn't bd last night, now I'm so confused and can't tell if I should be thinking happy thoughts or if I should not be wanting to conceive this month....should I be hoping for a bfn or bfp?!
    Argh... Any advice or suggestions from you lovely experts? :screwy:
    It sounds like your doc is being nice and thorough, but don't panic because even though you haven't had the test yet, you may still have immunity. I say stop BDing but just let whatever happens happen with a BFP/BFN.. and then you can still get the rubella shot right after the baby is born and I am sure your psych can help you work off the meds while you are pregnant. If you are not a childcare worker or travelling or surrounded by children, I think your chances of getting rubella are low. This page also says that it's advisable not to conceive for a few months after the shot but that no studies found any damage was done by women who were inadvertently pregnant when they got the shot. http://www.birth.com.au/Rubella-duri...fter-the-birth

I'm slightly freaking out. So I'm around 3dpo (i think) have had horrible headaches (for 3 days) and left side sharp pains today. Low cervix now with cm.

Did I mistake o a few days ago and its happening now? Took a opk 2 days ago in the arvo and it was neg. Our bodies are so confusing. Grrrrr

Ooh that sucks cmwtc I think when you're ovulating your cervix will be high, soft and open so it doesn't sound like you'd be ovulating. Did you get a pos OPK 4 days ago? Do you chart your temps at all?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to elswyth For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (09-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    Yay looking good becca! Definitely test again! I would have been confused if I hadn't have been checking every 3 hours. Here is my sheet from Sat/Sun last week:

As you can see, if I had only tested 9am Sat and 9am Sunday then they both would have been kinda faint and I would have thought maybe O was still coming.

Also ovulation cramps feel like AF, I get them quite bad. I think about 20% of women experience them. Ovulation bleeding is also normal AFAIK but if it's very heavy and painful then check with your GP!
    My second opk for the day is a definite negative should I write pos or neg on ff?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    Yay jaydensmum, happy birthday and enjoy the BDing!

I am so sorry to hear that. There is nothing worse in this WORLD than AF coming early on top of coming at all. Such a bad feeling, I really feel for you! It would be really hard if your partner is no longer fully on board either. Can you wait a month and then try again? Maybe you just need a small break? I know letting a month pass might seem risky but maybe it's just what you need?

It sounds like your doc is being nice and thorough, but don't panic because even though you haven't had the test yet, you may still have immunity. I say stop BDing but just let whatever happens happen with a BFP/BFN.. and then you can still get the rubella shot right after the baby is born and I am sure your psych can help you work off the meds while you are pregnant. If you are not a childcare worker or travelling or surrounded by children, I think your chances of getting rubella are low. This page also says that it's advisable not to conceive for a few months after the shot but that no studies found any damage was done by women who were inadvertently pregnant when they got the shot. http://www.birth.com.au/Rubella-duri...fter-the-birth

Ooh that sucks cmwtc I think when you're ovulating your cervix will be high, soft and open so it doesn't sound like you'd be ovulating. Did you get a pos OPK 4 days ago? Do you chart your temps at all?
    That's exactly what I wanted to hear!

I had pos opk's Monday and Tuesday but I freaked out thinking I did not ovulate as I read that the egg may not be released. I had the worst bloating ever on Wednesday with ewcm and cervix was high and soft so put it down that I o'd that day. Then today I had a really sharp pain in my left abdo so I freaked that maybe I predicted o too soon. I'm a thinker and it's my curse! Ps had neg opk on Thursday arvo and this arvo. I'm sure I'm just over assessing things but heyyyy who doesn't!!!!

I don't chart temps but if no bfp this month I'll look into it