Closed Thread
Page 72 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Becca, sorry I don't see any positive OPKs there. A positive should be equally dark or darker than the test line.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Just thought I'd double check. Hoping my spotting means ill ovulate soon! Ill be upset if its the start of AF as I'm only cd16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Becca I think you are on the way to one, I had one that dark the day before my positive. Keep testing and don't give up!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to timetoshine For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (08-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1370664696.618413.jpg this is today's! It's the darkest yet. Spotting does worry me though. I never spot! Sorry tmi, but its dark and clumpy.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm, went to the doctor yesterday to let her know that I'm ttc. She has said I should get a blood test, and check for immunity to rubella as apparently the vaccination isn't life long anymore..

She said to use condoms til that happens and also til I see my psych and begin to get off my medications (for anxiety) problem is, is that weve been bd all week as I currently have ewcm, so now it's kind of breaking my heart to stop trying, but then I think I can't put a potential baby at risk of rubella, and I think how stupid and selfish that is.
    We didn't bd last night, now I'm so confused and can't tell if I should be thinking happy thoughts or if I should not be wanting to conceive this month....should I be hoping for a bfn or bfp?!
    Argh... Any advice or suggestions from you lovely experts? :screwy:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm sorry- that all sucks! I did the pre-pregnancy screening (blood tests) a couple years ago when we first talked about trying. It's definitely recommended as there are a few viruses that you may need booster vaccinations for that can cause problems to the baby in pregnancy or lead to loosing the baby. When we lost our baby last year I had heaps of blood tests so know I'm still fine in that respect. Rubella and whooping cough is serious if caught while pregnant.

I also went off my anti-depressants a month before trying last year to get it all out of my system (slowly weaned off and then one full month not taking anything before trying). There are anti-anxiety and anti-d's that are safe in pregnancy but its best to talk to a psychiatrist that specializes in pregnancy so that you know you're getting a med they are confident doesn't cause problems. I was ready to go off mine at the time anyways, just stayed on them until after our wedding to avoid any problems with the stress. I've been fine without them, even after loosing our daughter, but as I said I'd been ready to go off them for a while. Please make sure you wean yourself off them with dr's help and don't go cold turkey which is dangerous.
    Last edited by HollyGolightly81; 08-06-2013 at 14:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Attachment 37582 this is today's! It's the darkest yet. Spotting does worry me though. I never spot! Sorry tmi, but its dark and clumpy.
    Looks close! Fx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    When should I test again? Just wait til tomorrow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm slightly freaking out. So I'm around 3dpo (i think) have had horrible headaches (for 3 days) and left side sharp pains today. Low cervix now with cm.

Did I mistake o a few days ago and its happening now? Took a opk 2 days ago in the arvo and it was neg. Our bodies are so confusing. Grrrrr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    When should I test again? Just wait til tomorrow?
    Where are you? It's 4:30pm where I am. I would test now if you haven't been to the loo for 2-4hrs it's always worth a shot!