Page 71 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats nippy!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to timetoshine For This Useful Post:

nippy  (09-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone im new here what date do u put down as the testing date? Im due on 13th june

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    You and me both. It's so frustrating isn't it?! Are you still BDing every other day just in case? DH and I just started to last night. I still have no idea when I'll be testing though.
    We're just dtd whenever. I'm trying to use a relaxed appriach this cycle. DH doesn't know when I'm supposed to o, so it seems more spontaneous Are you on holiday now?

Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    That is really frustrating Nomie and Funchu! OMG Nomie are you excited? First time with TTC! Any hilarious stories?

last month on our first try I didn't put much stock in the idea of lying down afterwards or popping a pillow under my butt.. I went to the loo straight away every time. When it didn't work DP was like "Aren't you meant to put your legs in the air? That's what she does in [some movie I can't remember] — that's why it didn't work!"

So this month I was told to lay around for 15 minutes with a pillow underneath and one time without! Haha
    I've tried the bum in the air thing. It didn't give me a BFP... just a UTI

Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    But Nomie! It's so romantic Particularly if you then both manage to fall asleep in the same said position. (DH is very kind and props his legs around to help hold me at an angle! Was this TMI?!)
    mawwww... so sweet

Quote Originally Posted by nippy View Post
    BFP!!!

Hcg - 225 @14dpo

Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    YAYYYYYYY!!! congrats!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

nippy  (09-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    why does the last day of the week always drag on so long at work. Would so much prefer to be snuggled up warm at home with DH then at work. Saw my GP yesterday arvo mentioned we were ttc again feels its unnecessary to do any tests but gave me a form for pathology to check my lipids and sugars now i am getting OLD come on doc i feel upset enough to be turning 21 still no baby and renting. Atleast would know if was anaemic but been on my multivitamins for more then 6months now.

Now CD15 EWCM has changed to creamy CM so no early O as long as comes back late next week lol I want my baby before easter next yr ;-) have a good morning everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Funchu, yep we are still on holiday at the moment. CD22 today... I hope we get our positive OPKs soon. I have a feeling I might not even O this month.
    I know I haven't missed it because I always get really sensitive/sore nipples for the few days after I ovulate and I haven't had that yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Haha
    yep my DH tells me to put a pillow under my butt and/or my feet in the air and lay still - I've read they suggest laying still for 30 mins at least!!!
    I will be doing this weekend - if I ever O and get my digi smiley face I am longing for!!!!
    I wish everyone a patient long weekend - here's a pill
    and to everyone else BDing!!!!
    Lots of for everyone xox
    Haha I can only do it for about 15 minutes before I get really bored.. but I have noticed a difference. *TMI* Nothing comes out anymore, and last month a LOT came out. So I was losing a lot of chances.

Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    Get those legs up- why not. We try everything else!!!

I think I'm 2dpo and I just checked my cervix (TMI but I'm a nurse so all good) and it's quite low and hard. Hopefully i'm cooking something in there
    Ooh good luck cmwtc! My cervix is low and hard every night when I check but high and hard in the mornings. Last month it was high and hard the whole time so I hope change is good! Hopefully we're both cooking away!!

Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    I totally get the competitiveness I feel like I'm in race to get pregnant
    Oh thank god. I love knowing that I am not alone! I feel like I'm in a race every single day. Sometimes when I see pics on Facebook of friends drinking booze I feel relieved because then I know they wouldn't be trying or pregnant yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Loved Already View Post
    elswyth - You are completely normal to feel that way. I feel the same often.

I swear by that old 'leg in the air' wives tale. It ruins the mood, but I still think it achieves something!
    Thanks Loved!! Ah it's so good to feel that it's normal.

Quote Originally Posted by nippy View Post
    BFP!!!

Hcg - 225 @14dpo

Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Congrats nippy!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    But Nomie! It's so romantic Particularly if you then both manage to fall asleep in the same said position. (DH is very kind and props his legs around to help hold me at an angle! Was this TMI?!)
    Hahaha, not TMI! That is actually very romantic and sweet!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Funchu, yep we are still on holiday at the moment. CD22 today... I hope we get our positive OPKs soon. I have a feeling I might not even O this month.
    I know I haven't missed it because I always get really sensitive/sore nipples for the few days after I ovulate and I haven't had that yet.
    Nomie you're up early for holidays! I hope you're enjoying yourself and that O arrives soon. I'm sure you'll O it might just take longer if your body reset after the pill. Hang in there!

--

AFM it's 5dpo and fairly boring. I've been charting this month and it's pretty interesting to watch my temps go up in the second half of the chart. They've shot up and yesterday I was getting hot flushes all day which I have never had before in my entire life so I'm hoping it's a good sign! Been cramping pretty much every day too. I really want this to be our month now, especially so it will just be a funny coincidence that me & my SIL were pregnant at the same time and we can say "Oh we were 2 weeks when you called to say you were 5 weeks!" Also being 3 weeks apart would be pretty awesome for the little cousins.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elswyth For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (08-06-2013),nippy  (09-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well so much for all my promising symptoms. AF arrived during the night..2 days early and painful! Dont normally get AF pain. On to month 8 of ttc. DF wants to give up which is breaking my heart and bringing back all sorts of emotions from m/c. I'm rapidly approaching 40 and my lg (not DF's) is rapidly approaching 7 so I'm starting to question the whole thing too. After 4 m/c and the discovery of 2 blood clotting disorders i dont know how much more i can take.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congrats Nippy so happy for you

Well according to my app my fertile window has opened what a lovely birthday pressie now off to get to business this week and hope to catch the egg

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jaydensmum For This Useful Post:

nippy  (09-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Currently cd16. No pos opks yet and today, sorry tmi, toilet paper was brown when I wiped. What is going on with my body

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    IMG_0120[1].jpg

Anyone see a pos opk?