Closed Thread
Page 68 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm exactly the same elswyth - competitive It's good to be competitive, that's how you achieve greatness I'd react the same way you did (crying). I wouldn't worry about people thinking you copied them though. Just say what you said here, that you were waiting until after their wedding to try. I hope you don't have to though... fx you got it this time!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    CD21 today, no o yet :temps are still low. It looks like it will be a late o again. grrr... so I won't be testing until around 24 June now. I hate waiting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    CD21 today, no o yet :temps are still low. It looks like it will be a late o again. grrr... so I won't be testing until around 24 June now. I hate waiting.
    Wow. My early o + your late o has totally split us up! Good luck hun, hope you catch the eggy!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jenjenOo For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (07-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Yea they do its annoying. Mine were starting to be the same every month 33 days o on cd 19 and 13lp then I had a big surgery in april to make my double uterus into one uterus and was on hormonal replacements for healing. This will be my second af since my surgey a real af that is.

I get bad ovulation pain its like a dull ache in which ever ovary I ovum from. So maybe you have o pain. Are u temping?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    No, Im not temping. I'm quite sure that was ovulation pain now. On 2ww now - after waiting 29 days to ovulate!!!

At least I'm starting to understand what's going on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I be changed to test on the 19th as I think I ovulated on Wednesday/Thursday. Many thanks and much luck to all! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm exactly the same elswyth - competitive It's good to be competitive, that's how you achieve greatness I'd react the same way you did (crying). I wouldn't worry about people thinking you copied them though. Just say what you said here, that you were waiting until after their wedding to try. I hope you don't have to though... fx you got it this time!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thanks so much Funchu. Good advice and glad to know I'm not alone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You and me both. It's so frustrating isn't it?! Are you still BDing every other day just in case? DH and I just started to last night. I still have no idea when I'll be testing though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is really frustrating Nomie and Funchu! OMG Nomie are you excited? First time with TTC! Any hilarious stories?

last month on our first try I didn't put much stock in the idea of lying down afterwards or popping a pillow under my butt.. I went to the loo straight away every time. When it didn't work DP was like "Aren't you meant to put your legs in the air? That's what she does in [some movie I can't remember] — that's why it didn't work!"

So this month I was told to lay around for 15 minutes with a pillow underneath and one time without! Haha

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elswyth For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (07-06-2013),Funchu  (08-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    That is really frustrating Nomie and Funchu! OMG Nomie are you excited? First time with TTC! Any hilarious stories?

last month on our first try I didn't put much stock in the idea of lying down afterwards or popping a pillow under my butt.. I went to the loo straight away every time. When it didn't work DP was like "Aren't you meant to put your legs in the air? That's what she does in [some movie I can't remember] — that's why it didn't work!"

So this month I was told to lay around for 15 minutes with a pillow underneath and one time without! Haha
    Lol it was our first month of TTC (properly) and I feel like such a nuff! Loads of fireworks and information sessions with DH but we got there in the end. TWW now so we will soon see how wee go (no pun intended)!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post

Haha
    yep my DH tells me to put a pillow under my butt and/or my feet in the air and lay still - I've read they suggest laying still for 30 mins at least!!!
    I will be doing this weekend - if I ever O and get my digi smiley face I am longing for!!!!
    I wish everyone a patient long weekend - here's a pill
    and to everyone else BDing!!!!
    Lots of for everyone xox