Closed Thread
Page 66 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey ladies, i think we are up to date! Have been a bit slack with a sick and teething toddler, but think im caught up Just let me know if i missed you.

Secondtimearound2??? How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I got another neg opk for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysT View Post
    Last night I had a total crying fit, dp was so tired from work, no energy for bd, today I finally had ewcm, we bd monday night, but I really wanted to do it again last night, as he won't be home til late tonight.

He asked me what was wrong (he had fallen asleep but I was standing there crying). I told him all about the pressure, about not wanting to make it clinical but not wanting to miss the opportunity, he didn't know about ovulation times, so it helped him to understand why I feel so much pressure, and why I'm not very good at 'seeing what happens' as it feels like we're just wasting time if we're not doing it properly.

Argh, this is no fun
    I'm glad we got a chance to talk about it though. Have no idea how to find the balance between not being too clinical and losing the romance, but making sure we still bd on the right days.....
    totally understand, we have had the talk many times that there are special days only so can't leave it to be if he is actually home on those days, just a shame he is so tired sometimes. If we weren't working so hard for a home and baby he prob wouldn't be running himself so ragged, doesn't help with the stupid carbon tax thing upsetting all the mines some weeks he is working 7 days a week and expected to have no breaks other weeks he'll only be able to work 1-2 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I be added to test on the 16th please? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back Shelby - I think I was in March Madness with you...or whichever one it was! Sorry for your loss. It sounds as though our cycles are similar, but I'm on CD10 with clomid done CD5-9, so a probable 32 day cycle. Only 50mg this go. Hopefully it works and sticks for the both of us!

Sorry to hear that your DH has been laid off mumofprincess - what a sucky week. What sort of line of work is he in?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (06-06-2013),shelby27  (06-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies, can I join in?
    Testing on the 9th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    He is in the mines Little Ted.

So i poas and another bfn. I know AF hasnt arrived yet but due on Sun and symptoms are going so pretty sure i'm out of luck this month...onto month 8 i think. The stress got the better of me and Ive decided to have a few drinks and feel a bit tipsy! Dont drink much but its nice to relax!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've heard that the mining tax is making things really hard. My DH was interviewed year before last for the mines but it was for one further up the valley and so too far from home, so he stayed where he was.

I had one of those - uh oh moments last month when I had a wine or two (probably still only equivalent of one standard drink - still can't drink much since having the kids)...I suddenly had to re-check with DH that there was no-way we were pregnant, (even though we weren't TTC last month, the whole pressure-off thing really is quite conducive to regular BD - lol!) Then the cramping started and so I knew AF was on its way... Whereas last night I had one nip of Dimetapp and I was comatose on the couch for hours before crawling into bed Slowly de-snotifying ready for BDing week!
    Last edited by Little Ted; 06-06-2013 at 19:21.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (06-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    You can get a positive opk and and not ovulate, your body gets geared up to ovulate but dosnt from any cause like stress,medications ect. I

Due to faulty opks off ebay, I didn't even get a postive opk this month but I still ovulated becuase I check cm and temp but my chart this month did my head in because my first detected o was wrong becuase I accidently added a negative opk result in FF but once I removed it then FF detected my correct Ovulation data. I ovulated on cd 12 after having an HSG on cd 7 which really caught my off guard because I usually O on cd 19/20

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Our bodies have a mind of their own, don't they?

Im even more confused now. Im on CD29, had positive OPK on Cd 24, then negative on cd25, then very much postive on cd28 and 29. I also got ewcm on cds 26-28. Now, cd 29 im having period like cramps. Seriously, am i ovulating or getting my period?? 😫

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF has shown up so on to July.

To a those waiting to test.