Closed Thread
Page 65 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    You can get a pos opk and and no o ur bidy gets geared up to o then dosnt

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Hey Starfish, as Tiffanyandco mentioned, your body can 'gear up' to O and then not O, this can happen a couple of times in a cycle. Some people don't O every cycle either. I think it's much better to pay attention to CM because for some people, OPK's can be unreliable.

OPK's never ever worked for me, my doctor thought I wasn't O'ing but after bloods it turned out I was. I bought a clear blue fertility monitor after that and it works spot on every time. Some people have heaps of luck with OPK's and others have no luck at all. I was one of the ones who never got a definitive answer from OPK's and it just about did my head in.

It's frustrating isn't it

2. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

Starfish30  (06-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last night I had a total crying fit, dp was so tired from work, no energy for bd, today I finally had ewcm, we bd monday night, but I really wanted to do it again last night, as he won't be home til late tonight.

He asked me what was wrong (he had fallen asleep but I was standing there crying). I told him all about the pressure, about not wanting to make it clinical but not wanting to miss the opportunity, he didn't know about ovulation times, so it helped him to understand why I feel so much pressure, and why I'm not very good at 'seeing what happens' as it feels like we're just wasting time if we're not doing it properly.

Argh, this is no fun
    I'm glad we got a chance to talk about it though. Have no idea how to find the balance between not being too clinical and losing the romance, but making sure we still bd on the right days.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's hard to not obsess over it all. I'm trying the "go with the flow" approach this cycle. We'll know how that went in about 2.5weeks (IF I EVER O!!! )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Hi ladies, can I join? As some of you might remember I got a BFP back in march after nearly a year of ttc, unfortunately I lost bub had a d&c early may and am now allowed to try again can you please add me to the 27th. Have started my clomid tablets and if all goes well will have my ovidrel shot on the 14th, testing 27th.
    Hi Shelby, so sorry to hear about your loss. FX for you and a sticky bub!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to elswyth For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (06-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysT View Post
    Last night I had a total crying fit, dp was so tired from work, no energy for bd, today I finally had ewcm, we bd monday night, but I really wanted to do it again last night, as he won't be home til late tonight.

He asked me what was wrong (he had fallen asleep but I was standing there crying). I told him all about the pressure, about not wanting to make it clinical but not wanting to miss the opportunity, he didn't know about ovulation times, so it helped him to understand why I feel so much pressure, and why I'm not very good at 'seeing what happens' as it feels like we're just wasting time if we're not doing it properly.

Argh, this is no fun
    I'm glad we got a chance to talk about it though. Have no idea how to find the balance between not being too clinical and losing the romance, but making sure we still bd on the right days.....
    Oh, that sucks. Yes, it is hard to get a balance! that's good that DP can now be a bit more understanding about it! I truly believe that's the only way to go.. it's too hard to have to keep up this act of it being all spontaneous and sexy

My DP gets it now too and so we just joke about it being 'misery sex' on the last day of O week (also known as 'sex week' in our house, haha) and we both know it's going to be miserable but we love each other and we can't wait for a baby so it's totally worth it. 'Seeing what happens' would drive me crazy. It would take so much longer so I think you're doing it the right way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't stand seeing what happens, I'm way too much if a control freak haha. I'm glad your dp understands now, hope you can catch the eggie tonight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    It's hard to not obsess over it all. I'm trying the "go with the flow" approach this cycle. We'll know how that went in about 2.5weeks (IF I EVER O!!! )

Omg I know all about obsessing! Every twinge I am like "that's AF!" Blood test tomorrow!!! If I make it without AF showing up

Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysT View Post

Argh, this is no fun
    I totally understand how Fustrating it can be when dps are too tired. I try not tell him when I o so he dosnt think im just having sex to make a baby. M3n juet think that if you have sex you can get pregnant,they honestly dont understand how much of a small gap each month we have to make a baby.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh this month we're trying a less often BD, but better timed BD approach. So I'm trying to wait til I get the smiley face on my digi then do it heaps! I think last month I exhausted DH before I had even O'd, but doing it every day!
    I'm hoping there will be more spermies with each ejaculate this way too.

It works! I agree with you others out there, that its hard to keep the romance when on a schedule!!! We still do candles and music, and I've stepped up the lingerie hehe, but it's still a bit arranged and funny!!!!

Well I'm hoping to get the O smiley this long weekend so lots of to all those BDing!!! I'm thinking of maybe cracking out the massage oil too.....mmmmm

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (06-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Hi ladies, can I join? As some of you might remember I got a BFP back in march after nearly a year of ttc, unfortunately I lost bub had a d&c early may and am now allowed to try again can you please add me to the 27th. Have started my clomid tablets and if all goes well will have my ovidrel shot on the 14th, testing 27th.

Thanks

Baby dust!!
    Hi Shelby, i remember you from last year. Sorry to hear about m/c. Good luck with ttc again.

AFM all symptoms seem to be going. I poas yesterday, bfn so i think I'm out. Will wait for AF to arrive on Sunday.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mumofprincess For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (06-06-2013)