Closed Thread
Page 60 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    I haven't seen one yet but will join you there if you start one!
    Me too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok for us unfortunate lovelies who have missed out on June, here is a brand spanking new, full of loads of luck, July testing thread HERE

Best of luck to all the June testing still to come, I will be sticking around here still of course to see how everyone goes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    I'm starting to think my body is playing tricks on me and Im not going to get a bfp this month. Poas this afternoon at 2pm as Ive been feeling nauseas in morning, tender boobs but not too bad, slight back ache and Im the ***** from hell this month, and it was a bfn. Still 5 days til AF is due so please tell me its too early to test.
    With my m/c i got a bfp 7dpo so now I expect it.
    On month 7 of ttc since m/c and got pregnant so easy last 4 times, unfortunately all ended in m/c. I have a 6yr old lg and am 39 so running out of time.
    Sorry for long post just feeling so down and can only really open up in here.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub
    9dpo is still quite early - most people I know, including myself don't show on a test until the two week mark.

Sorry to hear of AFs arriving. The weather isn't that great here Teeja, so in bed (preferably without AF pain and presence) is the best place to be.
    Last edited by Little Ted; 05-06-2013 at 10:43.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (05-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Lol hi Nancy of the non negative kind

This TTC is crap!! But I need to turn on the positive thoughts or its just going to get crapper!

I tried OPKs but because of my PCOS, FS said it doesn't really indicate an egg release for me, just a surge and I have been having small surges a couple of times throughout the cycles so she said to ditch them.
    Temping didn't work so great either and kept showing really rocky so I have been relying on my body to tell me what's going on but it tells me lies lol.

I'm discovering that its not unusual for me to have ovary pain, sore boobs and bloating, greasy skin, acne flare ups and sometimes nausea not to mention long cycles. So I'm probably going to be one of those women on "I didn't know I was pregnant" lol until I go into bloody labour (I secretly love that show).
    Yep, I used to think "How would a woman not know she is pregnant?!", until it happened to us...and had a late mc and pph. If circumstances are right, ie. just had a baby, PCOS and she is made to feel like a hypochondriac and prevented from going to the doctor, no normal preg. symptoms/sickness, sick children, long cycles, bleeding...then it is possible. Sending your husband to Mars is the only true way to prevent such a thing. I'm not sure what to do post - babies. I can't go on the pill due to blood clotting issues, I could feel my mirena scratching around and condoms aren't a guarantee, DH doesn't want the snip. The only thing I can think of is to have my uterus out. Ideas?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

ReBeCcA7  (06-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I'm out this month and in a world of pain home from work, in DH's trackies in bed feeling sorry for myself! This is my first real period in a long time (last few brought on by primolut) and its awful!
    Oh you poor thing. Look after yourself babe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it's cd 29 over here and no sign of AF so far, but I've got all the usual PMT symptoms - I'm sure it's just around the corner. Took a test yesterday just on case & it was BFN so really don't have my hopes up.

On top of it all I'm coming down with a cold 😷 Really don't feel like being at work today!!

Might be joining you ladies in the July testing thread soon... Luckily my OPKs finally arrived so I'm all set for the next cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I'm out this month and in a world of pain home from work, in DH's trackies in bed feeling sorry for myself! This is my first real period in a long time (last few brought on by primolut) and its awful!
    Oh Teeja that sucks. You poor thing! Hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starsoid View Post
    Well it's cd 29 over here and no sign of AF so far, but I've got all the usual PMT symptoms - I'm sure it's just around the corner. Took a test yesterday just on case & it was BFN so really don't have my hopes up.

On top of it all I'm coming down with a cold ������ Really don't feel like being at work today!!

Might be joining you ladies in the July testing thread soon... Luckily my OPKs finally arrived so I'm all set for the next cycle!
    Bugger, hopefully AF doesn't show, sucks you are getting sick too! Take care of yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Guess il also be joining the July testing thread too as I had just started spotting so looks like the witch will be arriving early good luck to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Butterfly!