Closed Thread
Page 58 of 107 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    No, no, no, no. Contrary to popular belief, this month is not going fast. It has been scientifically proven, in fact, that it is the slowest month on record. Today was CD8...AALLL day...and tomorrow, yep, you guessed it... it will be CD9...ALL day. What's happening here - well, no opk-ing or BD-ing or HPT-ing. Did have a partial epiphany whilst out walking today though - Is my bad mood due to the clomid and the current cold - or are they just also invited to the party.

My doctor is holding my last bloods for ransom of a friday arvo appt and everything seems to be moving at the pace of a doped-out snail (You're now imagining a cartoon snail in such a state aren't you).

On the flip side though - it is wonderful that the earth is moving faster in other parts of Australia and that some movement is happening at the station...or the bedroom...or wherever takes your fancy really.
    Awww hun!!
    You made me laugh though. Your description of a doped out snail was superb!

You're doing so well! I'll wish for Friday to approach a little faster for you. Good luck and let us know how it goes! xx

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jenjenOo For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (05-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    wohoo! Finally ovulating lots of ewcm and cramping on my left side (actually cramps isnt the right word. More Like a pinch or stab or pulling. Hmmm anyway you know what i mea.

so excited!!! Another long cycle for me but i expected that anyway. I am excited to say tho that i put down the 3rd as being my o date so im happy that i was only off by 1 day im happy that im finally getting the hang of what my body is doing. Cant wait to test on the 18th. hopefully af stays away!!!!!

congrats redlips and pearls. Have a happy and safe 8-9 months of pregnancy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MonkeySeeMonkeyDo For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (05-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've given up on wondering when O is so just waiting for AF to arrive. Cd33 and Od last cycle on cd30 so seem to be an on and off alternate cycle. Starting to look forward to Clomid rather than dreading it. At least then I will (hope) have a clearer picture of O time. Feeling a bit flat trying when not sure whether I'm ovulating. Sometimes feels like bd is a waste of time (really bad I know!!). Need to get out of negative nancy mode!!!!!!!!

Good luck everyone testing this week. Love coming on here and seeing BFPs!!! Hopefully I get to test this month too ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rebecca, it's not over until it's over. Stay positive!

So my waiting game begins. We dtd 3 days pre O, day of O and 1 day post O. Hopefully that is enough to catch a free flyer! Fx for me and for all..

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cmwtc2012 For This Useful Post:

Hopetown  (05-06-2013),ReBeCcA7  (05-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    yayyyy for lots of positive signs for O!!! Go get busy ladies!!

Rebecca, that must be really disheartening Im going crazy not knowing when i Ovulated (hoping i did!) Im cd36 (technically, its after midnight) and last cycle was 36 days. I feel kinda AF-y though. Sore bbs and crampy-ish down there Oh well, we shall know in the morning!!!

good night ladies Hope to have some positive news when i wake up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    I've given up on wondering when O is so just waiting for AF to arrive. Cd33 and Od last cycle on cd30 so seem to be an on and off alternate cycle. Starting to look forward to Clomid rather than dreading it. At least then I will (hope) have a clearer picture of O time. Feeling a bit flat trying when not sure whether I'm ovulating. Sometimes feels like bd is a waste of time (really bad I know!!). Need to get out of negative nancy mode!!!!!!!!
    Good luck everyone testing this week. Love coming on here and seeing BFPs!!! Hopefully I get to test this month too ;-)
    my name is Nancy. Until joining bubhub had never heard that phrase!! Everytime i See it now i have a chuckle to myself. Haha. Im Not really a negative person so i find it funny

sorry to hear that you are feeling dow. its quite understandable when feeling in limbo constantly and not knowing when or if you o. My cycles are long and most of the time im left guessing if i have. If You can afford, id suggest buying opks as they really saved me alot of stress and told me when things are happening. Hugs to you. This ttc icrap is tough. all rhe best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    yayyyy for lots of positive signs for O!!! Go get busy ladies!!

Rebecca, that must be really disheartening Im going crazy not knowing when i Ovulated (hoping i did!) Im cd36 (technically, its after midnight) and last cycle was 36 days. I feel kinda AF-y though. Sore bbs and crampy-ish down there Oh well, we shall know in the morning!!!

good night ladies Hope to have some positive news when i wake up!
    Good luck!

Thank you. I don't know how all these lovely ladies stick this out for so long, it's only been 5 months and I'm already impatient!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    my name is Nancy. Until joining bubhub had never heard that phrase!! Everytime i See it now i have a chuckle to myself. Haha. Im Not really a negative person so i find it funny

sorry to hear that you are feeling dow. its quite understandable when feeling in limbo constantly and not knowing when or if you o. My cycles are long and most of the time im left guessing if i have. If You can afford, id suggest buying opks as they really saved me alot of stress and told me when things are happening. Hugs to you. This ttc icrap is tough. all rhe best
    Lol hi Nancy of the non negative kind

This TTC is crap!! But I need to turn on the positive thoughts or its just going to get crapper!

I tried OPKs but because of my PCOS, FS said it doesn't really indicate an egg release for me, just a surge and I have been having small surges a couple of times throughout the cycles so she said to ditch them.
    Temping didn't work so great either and kept showing really rocky so I have been relying on my body to tell me what's going on but it tells me lies lol.

I'm discovering that its not unusual for me to have ovary pain, sore boobs and bloating, greasy skin, acne flare ups and sometimes nausea not to mention long cycles. So I'm probably going to be one of those women on "I didn't know I was pregnant" lol until I go into bloody labour (I secretly love that show).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pretty sure I'm out, had some light red blood this morning. I'm 11dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I hope it's ok for me o join in. I think I'm 3 dpo and plan to poas some time next week. I'm not too hopeful as this my first cycle trying and we only bd once a couple of days before o. But at the same time I won't be able to wait for af to arrive to be sure iykwim!!