Closed Thread
Page 57 of 107 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I put everything in an ovulation calander app i have on my phone and according to that i ovulated later than i usually do last month, so i kept testing and eventually got a positive, so don't give up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still no positive opk here either and ewcm almost gone now. No idea if I just missed it but we have been dtd anyway so should have it covered...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    I have a clearblue fertility monitor and was just over $130 and buy my month of sticks at around $35 for 20. You can only test once a day but it stores everything in memory and tells you when you are high in a high period before your peak period.
    I use the clear blue digital monitor too and swear by it. I got mine brand new for $120 and it came with 30 sticks which was a great deal. So easy to use too, no trying to guess if the lines dark enough and love that it tells you what day you are in your cycle too!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2b87 View Post
    Mine are fertility2family and I'm not geting a result..still no pos O and now cycle day 18..first month TTC so bit freaked out theres something wrong with me and I'll never ovulate
    I'm the exact same! I'm on CD18 and this is also my first month TTC. So frustrating having to wait.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

Mum2b87  (04-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Snap! I'm cd18 too! o for me is usually between cd19 & cd23. This cycle has been going so fast because I haven't been obsessing as much for the last week & we just bd when we feel like it. I'm trying to be stress free

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo. Calendar buddies. I wish I could be like that Funchu. I hope it works for you. Maybe all three of will end up getting BFPs together. Hat trick!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (04-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes wouldn't that be great! I'd be just happy to see a positive on the OPK, will be dtd tonight just in case

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No, no, no, no. Contrary to popular belief, this month is not going fast. It has been scientifically proven, in fact, that it is the slowest month on record. Today was CD8...AALLL day...and tomorrow, yep, you guessed it... it will be CD9...ALL day. What's happening here - well, no opk-ing or BD-ing or HPT-ing. Did have a partial epiphany whilst out walking today though - Is my bad mood due to the clomid and the current cold - or are they just also invited to the party.

My doctor is holding my last bloods for ransom of a friday arvo appt and everything seems to be moving at the pace of a doped-out snail (You're now imagining a cartoon snail in such a state aren't you).

On the flip side though - it is wonderful that the earth is moving faster in other parts of Australia and that some movement is happening at the station...or the bedroom...or wherever takes your fancy really.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (05-06-2013),Funchu  (04-06-2013),Hopetown  (05-06-2013),jenjenOo  (04-06-2013),JessiW  (05-06-2013),Loved Already  (04-06-2013),mumofprincess  (05-06-2013),pinkorblue  (04-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm starting to think my body is playing tricks on me and Im not going to get a bfp this month. Poas this afternoon at 2pm as Ive been feeling nauseas in morning, tender boobs but not too bad, slight back ache and Im the ***** from hell this month, and it was a bfn. Still 5 days til AF is due so please tell me its too early to test.
    With my m/c i got a bfp 7dpo so now I expect it.
    On month 7 of ttc since m/c and got pregnant so easy last 4 times, unfortunately all ended in m/c. I have a 6yr old lg and am 39 so running out of time.
    Sorry for long post just feeling so down and can only really open up in here.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    I'm starting to think my body is playing tricks on me and Im not going to get a bfp this month. Poas this afternoon at 2pm as Ive been feeling nauseas in morning, tender boobs but not too bad, slight back ache and Im the ***** from hell this month, and it was a bfn. Still 5 days til AF is due so please tell me its too early to test.
    With my m/c i got a bfp 7dpo so now I expect it.
    On month 7 of ttc since m/c and got pregnant so easy last 4 times, unfortunately all ended in m/c. I have a 6yr old lg and am 39 so running out of time.
    Sorry for long post just feeling so down and can only really open up in here.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub
    Statistically, 7dpo is too early to test.
    Hang in there!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jenjenOo For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (05-06-2013)