Closed Thread
Page 49 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Sorry Munchkin and Butterfly, I hope you can both rest up and treat yourselves for a while until you're ready to try again. Big hugs And many congrats Holly!! Hope it's smooth sailing for you and bub Please, please let it be my turn in a few days!!
    Thank you and best of luck for a BFP in the next few days! x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (02-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG HOLLY! Yesssss!! Congratulations!! Sooooooo exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    I had my first awkward TTC experience when I was buying pregnancy vitamins and maybe baby from the chemist. I went to the checkout and then realised the girl serving was a friend of a friend. She's also a huge blabber mouth... As soon as she saw my stuff she grinned and said "doing some family planning are we". I was so blunt and said not to tell anyone. She said its her job not to tell anyone anything. Yeah right...
    HAHA so we'll have to wait and see what happens when you do announce.. maybe everyone in your group of friends will be like, "We knew you were trying!"

Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post
    Really? I've never had a faint test line. My opk instructions tell me to try not to drink water the two hours before testing and I've read on other pregnancies sites that drinking too much water effects the outcome.
    Maybe I am just mad. I probably should obey the non-drinking rule then, it could have just been that one test that was pale!

Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    So the spotting yesterday is full blown AF today... I hate ttc!!!
    Oh munchkin I'm so sorry to hear. Big hugs. Hope you will feel more positive about TTC after taking a month off. If you can use condoms I agree with the other girls, go with that.

Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    I just did an ic...silly cause only 7 or 8 dpo i think but hey in the tww silly is the norm! Anyway after the wee went up it stayed on the bottom of stick for ages, darkened control line but left a big indent in between pos and control line and 2 indents where pos would be...anyone else had this?
    That looks like it was indented before you used it.. I accidentally mooshed an OPK between my teeth (before I used it!!) and put a dent in it, and it didn't work. I did another one and it worked and showed a line. I think if there's any damage to that area you need to take another test.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elswyth For This Useful Post:

HollyGolightly81  (02-06-2013),mumofprincess  (02-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yay Holly congrats on being the first BFP for June

Sorry Munchkin and butterfly on AF

Well I'm now cd5 and waiting for O to begin hope this month doesn't drag on like the last one

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaydensmum For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (02-06-2013),HollyGolightly81  (02-06-2013),munchkin859  (02-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to Holly!!!! Woohoo keep those BFPs coming
    I'm hoping its contagious...come closer Holly

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

HollyGolightly81  (02-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh yeah I hope it's contagious too.

After my pos OPK last night we DTD and then DTD again this morning. I'm cramping quite a bit now so I guess it's all in progress.. hope we caught the egg.

I keep reading this:
    "A luteinizing hormone (LH) is then released, referred to as your LH surge. The LH surge causes the egg to burst through the ovary wall within 24-36 hours and begin its journey down the fallopian tube for fertilization."
    Everywhere says "within 24-36 hours" which is such a weird way to put it.

Do you guys reckon it means that after a pos OPK, you'll ovulate somewhere between 24 hours later and 36 hours later (12 hour window), or just that you will ovulate within a maximum of 36 hours (36 hour window)?

In which case why don't they just say "within 36 hours"?

SO confusing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to elswyth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    Oooh yeah I hope it's contagious too.

After my pos OPK last night we DTD and then DTD again this morning. I'm cramping quite a bit now so I guess it's all in progress.. hope we caught the egg.

I keep reading this:
    "A luteinizing hormone (LH) is then released, referred to as your LH surge. The LH surge causes the egg to burst through the ovary wall within 24-36 hours and begin its journey down the fallopian tube for fertilization."
    Everywhere says "within 24-36 hours" which is such a weird way to put it.

Do you guys reckon it means that after a pos OPK, you'll ovulate somewhere between 24 hours later and 36 hours later (12 hour window), or just that you will ovulate within a maximum of 36 hours (36 hour window)?

In which case why don't they just say "within 36 hours"?

SO confusing.
    It's anytime up to 36 hours from when you detect a surge.
    My window is usually around 12 hours. I tell you, it's frustrating when you get that damn LH surge at 5am knowing full well you won't be home until 8pm and you haven't BD'd yet....

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jenjenOo For This Useful Post:

elswyth  (02-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My impression was you ovulate anywhere from 12-36 hours after a positive. So no later than 36 hours.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyGolightly81 For This Useful Post:

elswyth  (02-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Congrats to Holly!!!! Woohoo keep those BFPs coming
    I'm hoping its contagious...come closer Holly
    Haha! I'll sneeze your way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    So the spotting yesterday is full blown AF today... I hate ttc!!! ������

I'll going to start my BC again... Not ttc this cycle as I'd be due on my BF's wedding and I would like to be a part of that... And I figure, I fell as soon as I stopped BC last time so it can't hurt...

I'll still be lurking around though... I just ant help myself...

Good luck to every single one of you though....

RIP Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    Hope it does work for you. Sorry to those with AF already.

Congrats Holly Hopefully you are the beginning of good positive vibes for the rest of us

Have had a lovely 2 days with my bestie only to come home for the first night in a week home with DH and his work screwed him around so now he is working for the night so much for what I said Friday night he could come home to, no BD for us just cooking some soup and having some wine while i can lol. My hormones are going bonkers, they are so excited I want a baby I had EWCM right up till AF now its gone I've gone straight back to EWCM even though O around cd21. NOt sure what day monitor will ask me to test so hopefully not too wrong, don't want to stress DH again when he has already said he knows to be prepared for a week of BD next week lol.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (02-06-2013),HollyGolightly81  (02-06-2013),munchkin859  (02-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Holly!

I had a very faint second line on oPK this was the first change I've had so I'm hoping it ill be darker tomorrow fx

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Mum2b87 For This Useful Post: